|Shipping:||1. Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)|
|2. Download Insurance Service ($9.75)|
|3. Add a Backup CD ($9.95)|
Ultra Image Printer is a virtual printer driver for Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista (including terminal server). It is a file format converter that intercepts and converts any printable document into BMP, PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF and multiple TIFF image. The generated images can be easily viewed without the applications that generated the original documents.
You can use Ultra Image Printer as a converter that intercepts and converts any printable document into standard BMP/JPEG/TIFF/PNG/GIF image in just few clicks. BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and GIF are the most popular image formats. The image files can keep with the look and feel of the original document. Since the converted image has the complete information from the original file without altering characters or fonts. the viewers of the image does' t need to install the original software
• Print or convert any printable documents like ppt, doc, xls, html, cad into images
With Ultra Image Printer, you can save any document you print as an image file. It can convert your Html documents, Adobe PDF files, Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft Power Point presentations; Excel spread sheets or Autodesk AutoCAD drawings into TIFF, JPEG or PNG easily! You can select the Print command from any application that supports printing, and then select Ultra Image Printer instead of your normal printer. Get an image printer now!
• Print documents into multiple image formsts: JPEG, JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF and TIFF (multiple page supported)
Ultra Image Printer supports multiple image file formats such as BMP, JPG, TIFF, GIF and PNG. It supports multiple page TIFF and JPEG compression quality. You can change the option to control the image format and output quality easily in the configuration file or the admin GUI.
• Easy to use for any computer users
You can use Ultra Image Printer to convert any printable documents into image files. The working flow is like this:
a. Open the document you want to convert in the document editor or viewer. For example, if you want to convert word document into images. Just open it in Microsoft Word, select the "print" menu item of word, print the document with Ultra Image Printer; you will get images in the output folder after the printing is finished.
• Developer license available
All options presented in the administration user interface can be controlled programmatically. Developer can use Win32 APIs to access the INI setting files directly. Users can perform batch document conversion (such as Word dcoument, Excel XLS files to HTML or image) by printing to Ultra Image Printer.
For developers, Ultra Image Printer can be integrated easily with your existing application. So your application can have document to image feature at a lower cost. In this case, developer license is ready for you.
• Print any documents into images.
• Support comprehensive and complete paper size choice
• Flexible DPI Setting
• Support JPG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, PNG
• Convert ppt, word doc, excel xls, html to multiple page tiff
• Support auto naming of image files
• Support various TIFF encodings: LZW, CCITT3, CCITT4, RLE (Pack bits), None.
• Support JPEG quality control
• Easy to use administrator UI
• Can be used to do batch converting documents to image in programs
• Able to open the printed image in a given program via command line
• Support both 32 and 64 bit windows
• Support Windows Vista/Windows 7
• Improved user experienceu under Windows Vista
• Support 64 bit windows
Designed for Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 and Windows 7