Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Next-generation hybrid backup from Symantec allows you to choose the best backup strategy for your company’s evolving needs. Back up data directly to the cloud, or get the best of both worlds with the hybrid option to back up data onsite as well as to the cloud, ensuring fast backups and retrievals and an offsite copy. Users can choose to back up to local servers, which automatically and continuously transmit data to the cloud. Ideal for small and medium-sized businesses with an increasing reliance on data, and organizations with remote offices and workers, this solution allows companies to tailor their cloud-based or hybrid backup choice at the organization, department, user or server level.
• Hybrid (onsite and cloud) and cloud-based backup – Organizations can choose between cloud-based backup or onsite backup plus cloud backup capabilities. A common configuration is to use hybrid capabilities for the main office and cloud backup for remote workers.
• No-fee onsite backup - Organizations can utilize onsite backup at no extra charge. They can even store more content on the onsite backup workstation than what’s backed up to the Symantec cloud.
• Synchronized backup files – With the hybrid backup configuration, traveling employees back up directly to the Symantec cloud, which synchronizes the files with the onsite workstation so backups are already synchronized when employees return from their travels.
• Simple Web setup and maintenance – A Web-based management console provides easy setup and ongoing maintenance for admins to add new systems, manage data volumes and monitor backup status.
• Advanced encryption standard security – Data transmission to the Symantec cloud uses 256-bit AES encryption, ensuring protection of sensitive information.
• Onsite and offsite backup recovery – In the event of hardware failure, natural disaster or accidental file deletion, critical data can be restored – locally or from the cloud.
• Self-service recovery – Employees can recover files on their own so they won’t require IT assistance, and they can restore files whenever they need to.
• Flexible subscription-based pricing – Organizations use only the data protection needed, with no per-user license fees.