|Shipping:||1. Sale for global. Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)|
|2. Download Insurance Service ($9.75)|
|3. Add a Backup CD ($9.95)|
Create highly configurable macro toolbars with hierarchical menus. Have all time-saving macros and powerful scripts just one click away. Create toolbars specific to application you currently work with and thus save space on the desktop.
MacroToolbar is a Macro Toolworks family product (contains subset of the MTW features). MacroToolbar allows users to create macros running in all Windows applications and fire them by clicking on toolbar button. Macro recorder (both keyboard recorder and mouse recorder) and macro editor is included. The MacroToolbar macros can consist from keys (keystrokes), mouse clicks and commands. MacroToolbar gives users complete Windows automation and error free repetitive tasks processing.
Note: If you would like to be able to start macros also by other triggers like hotkeys, text shortcuts, mouse events (click, move mouse on screen edge, shake mouse, etc.) or schedule them to run at specified time or on specific conditions (file was created/deleted, file was changed, screen content changed, computer is in idle time, etc.) then consider using Macro Toolworks - our all-in-one macro automation software - that offers many additional macro triggering options.
• Easy to use three-pane user interface: Macros are organized to user defined groups (similar to folders in Windows Explorer) for simpler navigation and management. Macro properties are showing in tabbed pane where can be easily modified.
• Simple visual macro editing. It is not necessary to know the macro language syntax. Each command and its parameters is visually edited in its own edit window.
• Fully featured macro editor with integrated debugger. Easily debug macros and watch variable values.
• Smart macro recorder. Macro recorder detect when a window where macro is being recorded is changed and automatically adds code for appropriate window activation. Macro playback reliability is much improved.
• Security - macro file is encrypted and thus it is not possible to view its content in other program or file viewer.
• Password protection - macros can be password protected so that only authorized persons can view/run/modify them.
• Sharing macros in work group. It is possible to share macros over LAN network so that all employees have access to the same macros.
• Anyone can playback macros for free! Generate a file for FreeMacroPlayer. * FreeMacroPlayer is a free utility to playback macros created in Macro Toolworks family macro products.
• Application specific macros - the same macro trigger can start different macros in different applications. This allows user to unify computer environment.
• VBA-compatible Basic script with script editor, debugger and dialog box editor.
Strong macro language with over 150 commands: Commands covers all aspects of computing:
• Files & Folders handling - copy/move delete files and folders. Create ZIP archives and self-executable archives. Print files.
• Send keystrokes and mouse clicks. Imitate user interaction with computer. Insert paragraphs of text while working with document editor, e-mail client, chat tool... Insert date & time automatically.
• Find an image on screen - add "eyes" to your macros, no more "blind" clicks. The command allows the macro writer to programmatically recognize objects (web images, controls, etc.) and click on them reliably.
• Execute other programs, run shell context menu commands, run macros in external macro files.
• Use variables to write more complex macros. Variables can be multi dimensional arrays and can be easily persisted to a file. Many variable manipulation operations are available (string operations, text operations, expression evaluation, etc.).
• Rich macro flow controls - "if-else-end", conditional and unconditional loops, "go-to", procedures, "wait", etc.
• Strong error handling - any command execution error is either immediately reported by an error message box or can be programmatically handled. This is fully up to macro designer.
• User defined message box, user defined forms (with edit controls, radio buttons, check buttons, combo boxes, etc.), user defined menus.....
• POP3 e-mail support (receive list of messages waiting on server, receive e-mail, delete e-mail). Send e-mail using SMTP or send e-mail using default e-mail client installed.
• FTP commands to download, upload, delete, etc. files.
• Manipulate windows - activate, move, resize, close, etc.
• Copy data to clipboard, empty clipboard, paste data from clipboard, save clipboard content to file load it again.
• Command macros itself - enable/disable macros, enable/disable group of macros, etc.
• Manipulate registry - read and write data from/to registry, create new registry keys, delete registry data, etc.
• Enumerate running processes, kill given process, determine whether particular process is running.
• More commands - set default printer, shutdown computer, set system time, empty recycle bin, enable/disable screensaver, and many others.
• Tabbed toolbar supporting screen edge docking, auto-hiding, custom colors, automatic tab selection depending on currently active window.
• Submenus - user can define any number of submenus.
• Floating toolbars that appears when a particular application (window) is active. The flying toolbars support auto-hide and can attach to the active window.
Requirements: PC; Pentium or better; Minimum 256 MB RAM; 20 MB free hard disk space; Windows 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, 2000 (64 bit or 32 bit)