Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
During installation, RestoreIT creates a hidden partition and then begins monitoring incremental changes to your hard drive.
Whether you've been hit with a virus, a hacker, a system crash, or other unforeseen disasters, RestoreIT allows you to go back in time to where your Windows was working properly for quick, painless, and accurate Windows restoration. RestoreIT enables you to instantly recover files, applications, settings and Windows by a snapshot.
• Fast recovery, restore Windows in 60 seconds • Restore PC to pre-Virus state! Completely remove any virus. • Automatic & continuous PC protection • Roll Windows back in time to a healthy state • Instant recover lost files • Hot-Key restore Windows from a hidden partition. No recovery DVD or USB HDD is required.
Benefits & Features
• Fix your computer in a snap! Restore your entire Windows to a snapshot with only one-click.
• Restore a Crashed Windows System in a Snap RestoreIT can perform a bare-metal full-system restore in just a 2 minutes. No need to re-install Windows, or any applications.
• Password Protection Prevent unauthorized person to access to RestoreIT® 7
• Continuous Data Protect (CDP) Continuously monitor changes to your hard drive, backup only the changed sectors right before it is changed
• Hot-key Recovery Environment Roll your system back to normal with the touch of a hotkey!
• Restore everything Restore all files, registry, Windows system files, settings and applications
• Restore individual files Search files in a snapshot, and restore individual files without restoring the entire Windows
• Remove virus Repair Windows and remove virus and malware
Why Do You Need RestoreIT®?
10 Seconds Fix The 10 Most Common Problems
• I accidentally deleted an important document • After installing Windows Updates, my computer started acting abnormal • I downloaded shareware from the internet that crashed my computer • I installed a game and lost my audio • I opened an attachment in an email, and my computer crashed • I lost an entire day trying to access the internet after I changed my network configuration • I lost my vacation pictures after uploading a new picture from my digital camera • I synchronized my Smartphone, then something went wrong; I lost 10 days of work • My five year old son played with my home office computer, and my computer was never the same again!