|Shipping:||1. Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)|
|2. More shipping requirements, please see in order page.|
|Quantity||Price per Unit|
2 - 9
10 - 49
|Get It Now|
Organize, search, and archive your e-mail, Web pages, files, and miscellaneous scraps of information.
• Requires: Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, or 10.8.
• Works with: Dropbox, Growl, Instapaper, iPhone/iPad, MailTags, OpenMeta, PDFpen OCR, Skim, and more.
• Just press the F1 key to import a Web page, a scrap of text, mail messages, or any file on your Mac. Press Option-F1 for options or Shift-F1 to make a quick note.
• EagleFiler libraries use an open format: regular files and folders that are fully accessible to your other applications. Duplicate files are skipped automatically.
• Import and view any kind of file: RTF, PDF, Word, images, Web archives, chats, and proprietary formats via Quick Look plug-ins.
• The live search is faster than Spotlight, and you can also set up smart folders and smart folder actions.
• Speed up your mail program by archiving old e-mails. EagleFiler can convert from Microsoft Outlook and other formats to the standard mbox format, and it’s designed to handle tons of mail efficiently.
• Save Web pages as self-contained Web archives or PDF files, including all the images, formatting, and the original source URL.
• Use the Mail-like interface to view your folders and file contents in single streamlined window (or multiple windows, if you want).
• RTF and text files can be edited directly in EagleFiler. Double-click any kind of file to view or edit it in a specialized application.
• Add tags and notes to your files. Tags are like keywords and can be hierarchical. Notes can contain rich text and links.
• Flag important files, keep track of which documents are unread, and assign colored labels that also show up in the Finder.
• Secure your library using encryption approved by the NSA. Everything is viewable and searchable—once you’ve entered the passphrase.
• Designed with data integrity in mind, EagleFiler ensures that your files are stored safely, and it can verify that none are lost or damaged.
• Create multiple libraries, store them wherever you want, open more than one at a time, and drag and drop files between them.
• Automate EagleFiler via AppleScript. Write stationery scripts that are triggered when you create new documents.
What Can You Do With EagleFiler?
EagleFiler is a digital filing cabinet, a research assistant, and a snippet collector. You can use it to write a journal, track all the files for a project or job, save your favorite Web articles, store financial statements, run a paperless office, plan a trip, collect your course notes, archive your e-mail correspondence, search mailing list archives, research a purchase, remember recipes to cook or books to read, store scientific papers, gather legal case notes, or assemble a scrapbook. It’s the most flexible tool on your Mac.