The discounts maybe time limited. Don't miss it out!Promo InfoDiscount Coupon Code
Save 10% OFF with coupon code, It ONLY works on our site.Get It NowOther License
We offer various licenses/editions for this product. Save 10% off
with the coupon code: SOFT-7LNR-Z
, as shown below:Note:
Once at the shopping cart web page, please fill the number into the quantity blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.comIf The Coupon Code Not Available
Please bookmark this page
first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide
or send us expired
Conduit Buddy is provided to install and remove Palm conduits quickly.
All application and system conduits are listed in the program, you may remoove the garbage conduits with only a click! You may also install new conduits by files. For the uninstalled but still useful conduits, Conduit Buddy will record your uninstall history and you may restore them at anytime as you wish.
• What does Conduit Buddy do?
Currently, Conduit Buddy is a tool to install/uninstall the conduits on your PC. In most cases, it is the Palm application's responsibility to install the conduits they used, but sometimes we want our Palm application to synchronize with some different desktop applications. For example, we want the conduit to synchronize both the Outlook address book and the Palm Desktop address book. We have no way to do that now. Because HotSync Manager doesn't allow one Palm application to synchronize with multiple desktop application with multiple conduits. By using Conduit Buddy, we can install/uninstall the conduits dynamically and then do the synchronization.
• How to install/uninstall conduits using Conduit Buddy?
To install a new conduit, just click the "install" button on the dialog, select a conduit dll and install it. To uninstall a conduit, select the conduit in the listview, then click "uninstall" button on the dialog. The installed conduit has a white hammer image and the uninstalled conduit has a black hammer image in the listview. To install a conduit you uninstalled previously, click the "properties" button, then install it.
• What is the Creator ID?
- The application ID is a four-character ID of the Palm application. It should not be misused. If you are not sure about the Application ID you can send mail to us to get support in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or you can find some well known conduit information here.
• What else should I do before HotSync?
After you have installed/uninstalled the conduits, the HotSync Manager need to be restarted to make the install/uninstall effective. Or you will not see the change in the HotSync Manager's custom conduit dialog.
• When you install a conduit with another conduit related to the same Palm application, Conduit Buddy will ask you to uninstall the existed conduit because HotSync Manager doesn't allow one Palm application synchronize with multiple conduits. If you choose to install the conduit, the existed conduit will be uninstalled automatically.
• Before you uninstall your conduit, you had better know the conduit dll file name. It is recommended that you do not need to uninstall conduit if you just want to install another conduit related to the same Palm application, Conduit Buddy will do it.
• Operating System: Windows9x/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista
• Palm Desktop: Version 3.5 or higher, with HotSync Manager installed.