Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Excellent (/5)
Revolutionary, first-of-its-kind network security software that allows you to supervise, monitor, restrict, and respond to unwanted user behaviors on your network in real-time as they occur.
From insecure keystroke phrases and email attachments, to inappropriate application, file, and website activity - Network Enforcer invisibly monitors, prevents, and controls unwanted network user behaviors in real-time without invading user privacy like traditional activity recording and monitoring tools, protecting your network security and assets.
What is Network Enforcer?
As its name implies, Network Enforcer is a network behavior enforcement tool. Network Enforcer monitors, responds to, and prevents unwanted behaviors from happening on your network in real-time. Network Enforcer allows you to prevent and protect your network from inappropriate behavior, and malicious activities in real-time, the instant they occur. If an action occurs on your network that you do not want to happen Network Enforcer can alert you immediately, or it can act on its own and block the action outright.
Protects your Network and Assets.
Network Enforcer protects your network, and it protects and secures your assets. Network Enforcer accomplishes this through strict user behavior filters that allow you to govern what users are NOT allowed to do, and how many times they can get away with it before you are alerted, and Network Enforcer takes action.
Network Enforcer protects your network and assets by:
• Blocking and Restricting Behaviors in Realtime • Alerting you in Realtime when high security filters are violated • Locking down user computers when specific behaviors occur • Blocking common chat messengers often used for data leaks • Observing and reacting to file activity on portable external and thumb drives • Using high customizable behavior filters that can be applied to your entire network, or specific computers
Increases User Productivity.
Network Enforcer will increase your user productivity on your network. From activity filtering and blocking, to alerting the user they have done something wrong, Network Enforcer ensures users stay on task and do not deviate - all without violating their privacy.
Network Enforcer increases user productivity by:
• Blocking unwanted and inappropriate web content • Blocking unwanted and inappropriate program usage • Blocking popular chat messengers • Alerting users when they violate behavior filters • Logs only behaviors that are unwanted and should not be performed by users
Saves Money and Time.
Network Enforcer is a cost-effective endpoint security solution that is unmatched in its field. Combining specific user behavior tracking with realtime response mechanisms, Network Enforcer can save you an enormous amount of time and money.
Network Enforcer saves you money and time by:
• Keeping users on task and productive • Allowing you to track the bad things you do not want to happen on your network • Removing the need for searching through endless activity logs for a few inappropriate/unwanted actions • Secures assets and prevents data theft on your network • Removes the need for exhaustive investigations for possibly troublesome employees
What if you could place a supervisor behind each user on your network that made sure users stayed on task and did not perform unwanted behaviors? Now, what if you could do that in a cost-effective manner, without violating each user's privacy? Ascendant Network Enforcer represents the latest in network trust and security software that allows you to do just that. While running invisibly on each computer on your network, Network Enforcer watches what users do and reacts accordingly depending on what behaviors you have set to be unwanted on your network. Network Enforcer allows you to create behavior filters that apply to every computer on a network, or only specific computers, giving you complete control over user behaviors.
Network Enforcer does not log unnecessary user activity - it only logs events that trigger behavior filters you tell it to watch for. If a user sends an email with an unauthorized attachment, for example, Network Enforcer will only log data relevant to that email. Gone are the days of having to sift through thousands of harmless user activity logs while searching for unwanted behaviors. Network Enforcer assumes users are trustworthy, and only watches for the undesired behaviors you tell it to.
Network Enforcer supervises, and allows you to filter the following behaviors:
• Programs Executed • Website Visits • File and Document Usage • Email Activities • Keystroke Phrases Typed • Windows Opened • Internet Connections
When Network Enforcer sees users violating specific behavior filters by using unwanted programs and applications, websites, windows, chat clients, or even typing a specific keystroke phrase it can instantly restrict the behavior by closing the application, website, window, or chat client causing the violation. Network Enforcer can be configured so only more threatening and severe behaviors are restricted, while less threatening ones are not.
Network Enforcer allows you to restrict and block the following activities:
• Block Program and Application Usage • Stop and prevent Website Visits • Eliminate and Stop Typed Keystroke Phrases • Block and Close Windows Opened • Eliminate and Block Chat Client Usage
Network Enforcer categorizes all behavior filters under three security levels, allowing you to be alerted when a user has violated a handful of lesser, low security behavior filters, or when a user has violated a single high security filter. Network Enforcer's security thresholds allow you to take action and respond to immediate high security threats, while allowing you to be alerted otherwise only when users are repeatedly violating a number of low security filters. Network Enforcer has various response actions that kick in immediately when a user violates enough behavior filters to meet a security level's threshold. Network Enforcer's management software allows you to react instantly by issuing remote administration commands to the violating computer, in real-time.
Network Enforcer can directly respond in the following ways:
• Alert you in Realtime as Filters are Violated • Instantly Lockdown, Shutdown, Reboot, or Logoff the Computer • Email you an alert message when filters are violated • Alert the user that they violated a behavior filter • Respond via Realtime Remote Administration Commands
Network Enforcer has built-in reporting tools that create easy-to-read portable behavior reports that can be printed and presented. Ranging from brief network-wide computer behavior summaries, to in-depth behavior filter alert reports broken down by security levels, Network Enforcer can quickly create the reports you need for protecting your network. All reports are able to be customized with custom searches and date filtering.
Network Enforcer can create the following reports:
• Complete or Brief Overview of All Computers • Most Active Computers • Security Level Reports for All or Individual Computers • Detailed and Customizable Computer Reports