Note: Once at the shopping cart web page, please fill the number into the quantity blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Excellent (/5)
Agile.NET code protection module offers better protection for your .NET code by providing a protection that goes beyond standard obfuscation methods. Our advanced code protection technology delivers a layered protection approach that combines method level code virtualization and code encryption, obfuscation, licensing, and anti-reverse engineering countermeasures embedded into existing application code.
• Code Virtualization - Code virtualization will convert your MSIL code into Virtual Opcodes that will only be understood by a secure Virtual machine. As opposed to protecting MSIL code through encryption where the encrypted code must be decrypted back into MSIL before it can be executed by the CLR, Code Virtualization use a Secure Virtual Machine which directly processes the protected code in the form of a Virtual Machine Language.
• Method Level Code Encryption - Encrypts all the MSIL code and keeps it in a secure storage. When the assembly is loaded Agile.NET binds to the .NET runtime engine and manages decrypting the MSIL on a per method basis. Agile.NET creates a runtime environment that executes the original MSIL code by decrypting one method at a time, this important virtue minimizes the exposure of MSIL code in memory thus prevents dumping the code from physical memory.
• Entity Renaming - renames metadata symbols including: class, field, method, properties, method parameters and generic parameter names to irreversible names that have no semantic meaning.
• Cross Assembly Obfuscation - allows renaming of external references thus dramatically increasing the number of renamed constructs. For example, if class A declared in assembly A is referenced from assembly B and Agile.NET renames class A to A1, it will also rename B's external reference from A to A1.
• Control Flow Obfuscation - hides the code flow of the program by transforming existing code flow patterns to semantically equivalent constructs, however different than the code originally written. The control flow obfuscation algorithm converts the original implementation into spaghetti code thus making it extremely harder to infer program logic. Agile.NET ensures that application code flow of the obfuscated assembly remains intact.
• Method Call Obfuscation - replaces calls to external members with dynamic methods created at runtime. The actual call is made using the method's metadata token rather than the method's name, this make it harder to understand the application's logic as it is no longer possible to browse through the code flow using standard reflector tools. Use this method to hide away external calls to the .NET class library as well as calls to methods declared in assemblies developed by your company and referenced from within an obfuscated assembly.
• Assembly Merging - merging allows a set of assemblies to be combined into a single file. This can be used to merge an executable file with its supporting dynamic linked libraries (DLLs) to allow you to distribute a runnable program as a single file. It can also be used to simplify large libraries that would otherwise include multiple DLLs with each needing to be referenced from the project that utilizes them. Merging reduces the total size of the deployment and improves the application load time because the windows loader doesn't have to load lots of dll files.
• String Encryption - a common attacker will often search deployed assemblies for strings containing keywords such as 'GetLicense' or 'Invalid License'. By locating such strings, hackers attempt to circumvent the license protection embedded in the product they are hacking. Agile.NET transforms strings used in the source code into encrypted strings, the strings are decrypted on the fly when needed.