|Shipping:||1. Sale for global. Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)|
|2. More shipping requirements, please see in order page.|
|Quantity||Price per Unit|
|1 - 2|
3 - 9
10 - 19
20 - 29
30 and above
|Get It Now|
|Deliver||Get It Now|
|Deliver Express Basic||Get It Now|
|Deliver Express Standard||Get It Now|
|Deliver Express Enterprise||Get It Now|
Send files across the Internet and locally
• Deliver supports all major online services: FTP, SFTP, Google Storage, Amazon S3, WebDAV, Secure WebDAV, AFP, SMB, as well as local destinations.
• And with Deliver Express' hot folder processing, companies can easily automate and streamline both external and internal file delivery operations.
Watched hot folders [Deliver Express only]
Create watched hot folders for your destinations, drop files there - and they will be sent automatically. Deliver Express can run absolutely unattended as a server for all of your external and internal delivery needs.
Automatic e-mail notifications
• Deliver notifies recipients automatically once delivery is done, so you don't need to lift a finger and babysit your files. Create email lists for each destination as well as global lists via templates, and add addresses directly from Address Book.
• The file can be downloaded automatically just by clicking a link in the e-mail message.
Variable e-mail templates
The e-mails are based on powerful variable templates. Include variable data such as file name, destination, server location, hyperlink to your file or its enclosing folder, and more.
Send files to several destinatons at once
• Both Deliver and Deliver Express let you send files and folders to several destinations at once.
• Deliver: just select multiple destinations in the Dispatcher window. Deliver Express: create destination group and drop files into its hot folder.
Automatic compression and encryption
Files and folders can be compressed in either .zip or .dmg format. And you can specify a password to encrypt disk images automatically.
Create lo-res PDF on the fly
If you send a PDF file, Deliver can create its lo-res RGB version on the fly and attach it to the notification e-mail as an instant preview for your recipients.
Track your files easily in the History window which provides detailed info on each delivery.
Easy database integration
Deliver destinations are saved as plain XML property list files so they can be easily created and imported by your existing database solutions. And you can also import History since it's a .plist file, too.
Platform independence [Deliver Express only]
While Deliver Express runs on a Mac station, it can send any file and users can submit files to its hot folders from any platform.
Integration with Adobe InDesign
Send InDesign output files and packaged jobs automatically with Deliver through its seamless integration with Output Factory and InPreflight Pro
Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.8