Limited The discounts maybe time limited. Don't miss it out! Promo Info Discount Coupon CodeSave 5% OFF with coupon code, It ONLY works on our site. Get It Now
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating:
TransSoft Ltd Awards
FTP Control is a family of three Windows 98/95/NT4 programs that makes it easy to move files across the Internet, Intranet, or network. FTP Control Lite supports the basic functions required to upload files to the Internet, including server profiles, FTP browsing and file transfers. FTP Control Pro adds the ability to resume broken links or aborted transfers, bookmarks, MRU and proxy support, remote commands and attribute settings, plus a queuing system that allows you to specify a collection of files to be transfered in unattended mode. FTP Control Power allows direct file transfers between two remote servers, multiple simultaneous open FTP connections and sessions, and support for .ZIP file compression, as well as scrambling and encryption of files. It also lets you create scripts to perform complex file transfers, schedule them for attended or unattended operations, and even turn the scripts into executable files that can be distributed to others, and run on machines that don't have FTP Control Power. The program includes a Scripting Wizard and 60 sample scripts.
1. Design - FTP Control now features an entirely new layout and structuring to the program. The display panes are now customizable setting up the display to your liking.
2. Send to - FTP Control can now optionally be integrated with the pop-up "Send to" selections of Windows Explorer.
3. Passive mode - Passive Mode is fully supported through both scripting and by the main GUI interface of the program.
4. Scripting - A variety of new scripting commands have been added to the program. The working folder for script selection is now also selectable.
5. Scheduler - The configuration has been changed so the set up is now viewable as one page of options
6. Profiles - Profiles now feature new information fields, and so it will be necessary to use the included migration utility to convert existing profiles to the new format.
7. Server types - A variety of new server types have been added, as well as some fine tuning with the existing ones.
8. Proxy - Proxy settings are now global and no longer needed to be specified within each profile.
9. Filtering - Remote files may now also be filtered by size and date.
10. Remote Server Actions - There are a series of new non-standard FTP commands that at this time are supported on TransSoft?s Broker and on the Argosoft FTP server.