Note: Once at the shopping cart web page, please fill the number into the quantity blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Excellent (5/5)
Inventory computers on a network in a few minutes with Total Network Inventory! Total Network Inventory is a PC Audit and Network Inventory program for office and large scale enterprise networks.
Total Network Inventory interrogates all PC's on a network and reports back with complete information about OS, service packs, hotfixes, hardware, software, running processes, etc. on remote machines. This information is added to a centralized database and network administrators are able to generate reports about each or all PC's on a network.
The program is agent-free and requires no special software installed on remote machines. Total Network Inventory has been designed with the user in mind, which is reflected in its interface that provides quick and unobtrusive navigation throughout the program.
Total Network Inventory starts with a Welcome window with six large, image-coded buttons: "Run Scan Wizard", "Scan this PC", "Show Main Window", "Scan Other PC", "Visit product homepage", and "View help contents". Depending on what you want to do, you simply click on the required button and immediately find yourself in that section of the program.
Total Network Inventory includes a Report Builder, which lets you generate reports with just a few clicks. Reports are great because they present the information about networked machines in an easy to read and understand manner. Report Builder allows you to generate a report on any topic that interests you ("Single category report"). For example, you can create a report with the information about a network adapter, IP-addresses, MAC-addresses, DHCP, DNS and WINS settings for any number of computers.
• Network scanning Windows, Mac OS X and Linux-based computers can be scanned without preinstalled agents – you just need to know the administrator’s password. Scan single nodes, network address ranges or Active Directory structure.
• Inventory management Each computer takes several dozen of kilobytes in the centralized storage of TNI 2. Group assets, provide them with comments and attach additional information. Total Network Inventory 2 will show your network in all its beauty!
• Reports Create flexible reports on different data categories. Build table reports with hundreds of fields of TNI 2 data model. Reports can be copied, exported or printed, and the search feature shows the results before you finish typing.
• Software accounting The list of software found in the network is at your service. Just in a few clicks you will see the number of software copies and get the list of computers it is installed on.
• And more... Create a database of your network users; store a number of passwords for different assets and protocols; follow online status of assets in the real-time. These and many other features of TNI 2 will save you a lot of effort and nerves during network audit.