Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Very Good (/5)
Deep Software Inc. Awards
SoftActivity™ TS Monitor is Terminal Server sessions recorder that captures every user action. Monitor your employees who tele-work from home or remote-in to the office during business trips via RDP. Monitor what users do on thin clients in your network without installing any software on them. Document server configuration changes by recording remote and local administrative sessions.
Secure your corporate data by preventing information theft by insiders. Increase staff productivity and improve security by using this unique software from SoftActivity. The software is completely invisible for monitored users.
TS Monitor Features:
* Logs every action by users in Terminal Server sessions: o Capture screenshots of user activity using proprietary IntelliSnap™ technology o Log used software applications and work duration in every program o Log Internet surfing history with exact visited URLs and duration of stay on every page o Emails sent and received by employees o Record IM chats in popular instant messengers o Log all typed keystrokes in all applications o Optionally, use preset capturing period for taking screenshots
* Record activity in multiple user accounts in terminal and local sessions on the server: o The software records remote terminal sessions on the Terminal Server o The software can also record local user sessions on the server, such as an administrative session o Select what user accounts to record
* View Activity Reports: o Managers/Administrators can view activity reports on the server o Top Programs report shows most used applications o Top Websites report shows most visited websites and total time spent by users on each website o Review slide show of screenshots for each user, like a recording of a security camera o Text typed in all documents, web forums, chats, social networking or email sites can be seen on a keystrokes log o See a history when users log in and log off from the server o Search the reports
* Completely secure solution: o Access to the program settings and reports is protected by password o Database with recordings is strongly encrypted with 128-bit AES o Non-Administrator users do not have permissions to see or access any files with recordings o Cannot be terminated in Task Manager by users o Recording service restarts automatically in case of a crash or any unexpected problems
* Document Security: Track and prevent information theft and intellectual property theft by employees or unauthorized users o View what documents they open and save o Track files they download from the Internet, upload or attach to emails o Monitor all types of drives: local, network, flash/thumb drives, hard drives connected to the server by USB or Firewire 1394 o Monitor selected folders that contain sensitive files o View all file operations as Read, Write, Delete, Rename
* Easy deployment o Gets installed by the Administrator only on Terminal Server like a usual desktop application o No changes are required to client computers o Supports any thin client devices that are supported by your terminal server o Update the application only on the server o Requires Administrator-level user rights on the server to install, uninstall, update or change any settings
* Choose to record secretly or notify users o By default, TSM runs invisibly for monitored users o Optionally, it can be set to show a warning message about monitoring to users at the time of logon o Show a custom message to monitored employees with a reminder about company’s Acceptable Computer Use Policy o Optionally show an icon in system tray reminding employees about monitoring to prevent prohibited computer use
* Support of all Windows Servers o Supports Windows Server 2012 all editions o Supports Windows Server 2008 (32- and 64-bit versions) all editions o Supports Windows Server 2003 (32- and 64-bit versions) all editions o edition is coming soon Supports Citrix XenApp, MetaFrame and Presentation Server o Records Remote Desktop sessions on Windows Server 2003/2008 o Records RemoteApp’s hosted on Windows Server 2008
* Multilingual international features o Can record and display email, chat, other reports and record keystrokes is any language o Records characters typed on keyboard in any language including Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, English, etc. o User interface language for administrator: English
SoftActivity™ TS Monitor - System Requirements:
* Intel® Pentium, Xeon, AMD or any CPU that can run Windows Server specified below * Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 (or R2) 32- and 64-bit editions or Windows Server® 2003 (or R2) 32-bit and 64-bit editions * RAM: 512MB or more. SoftActivity TSM uses minimal RAM * Hard Drive Space: o 10 Mb for installing the software o Recommended: 10Gb of free space for recordings (depends on number of users) * Windows Terminal Services (Remote Desktop Services in Server 2008 R2) are required for users to connect remotely. TSM records local and terminal user sessions on the server. * Citrix XenApp, MetaFrame and Presentation Server are supported but not required