Note: Once at the shopping cart web page, please fill the number into the quantity blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Excellent (/5)
iOpus Software GmbH Awards
Use iMacros to create solutions for web automation, web scraping or web testing in just five minutes.
HOW: iMacros is used to capture and replay multi-step business transactions that require repeated form fills on a continuous basis.
Whatever you do with a web browser, iMacros can automate it: Web Automation / Web Scripting, Data Extraction, Web Testing, Form Filling, Excel Web Queries and much, much more.
(1) Web Automation / Web Scripting
iMacros lets you record and replay repetitious work and is the only web automation software that works with every website. Use iMacros to: • Automatically fill-out forms just like an end-user would. You can easilydownload and upload of text, images, files and web pages, handle PDF files, or take screenshots. • Import or export data to and from web applications using CSV & XML files, databases, or any other source. • Update Excel and Access from the web.
The iMacros Scripting Interface gives you full programmatic control over the web browser, so even the most complex tasks can be scripted, and there is no scripting language to learn. More...
(2) Data Extraction/Web Scraping/Web Mining/Enterprise Data Mash-Ups iMacros can also perform tasks that are the exact opposite of form filling, such as: finding and extracting text (prices, product descriptions, stock quotes, etc.) and images from websites. iMacros includes full Unicode support and works with every language, including multi-byte languages such as Chinese. More...
(3) Web Testing Use iMacros for functional, performance, and regression testing of web applications. iMacros is the only tool that can automate in-browser tests with Internet Explorer and Firefox. It is also the only tool to perform in-browser tests of Java, Flash, Flex or Silverlight applets and all AJAX elements. The built-in STOPWATCH command captures exact web page response times for every step of a process. More...
(4) Form Filler on Steroids and Password Manager iMacros eliminates the tedious repetition of checking the same sites every day, remembering passwords, and filling out web forms. iMacros is the only form filler that can autofill web forms that stretch over several pages. All information is stored in human-readable, plain text files that can be edited easily. Passwords are stored securely with secure 256-Bit AES encryption. More...
(5) iMacros as Software Component (iMacros inside your own .NET application) Add web automation to your applications in minutes rather than weeks or months. You get a proven technology that has been tested and debugged for more than ten years and is used in over 500,000 installations with Royalty Free distribution.
(6) More Applications...
For more ideas on how to use iMacros please visit our active support forum at http://forum.iopus.com to see what kinds of web tasks other clever users are automating with iMacros.
iMacros is the leading web automation tool with more than 500,000 users in 78 countries (including freeware versions). But don't take our word for it. Read what our users have to say and see the glowing press coverage and reviews.
Tip Custom Macro and Script Creation Service Don't have time to create iMacros yourself? Need to have more complicated internet functions automated? Use our Custom Macro and Script Creation Service. Our team of qualified iMacros consultants can create a solution for you very quickly. Please click here for a free, no-obligation quote.
System Requirements • Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP SP3, Windows Server 2003/2008/2008R2/2012 • Windows 32-bit and 64-bit systems supported (Native 64-bit Scripting Interface) • Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9 or 10 • Mozilla Firefox Version 15 and higher (optional, only for iMacros Firefox Add-On) • Google Chrome Version 22 or later (optional, only for iMacros Chrome Add-On) • 256MB of RAM (512MB recommended) • Only 30 MB of available hard-disk space
Linux and Mac users: The iMacros for Firefox add-on and the iMacros for Chrome add-on support Win, Mac and Linux.
If you need to run iMacros on Linux please see the Linux wiki page. For Mac OS X please contact us for a pre-release version.
If you need to run iMacros on Win 2000, iMacros V6.25 is available at no extra cost. For Win 98 or Win ME, iMacros Version 4.31 is available at no extra cost. For Win NT, Version 3.75 is available at no extra cost.