Limited The coupons maybe time limited Promo Info Discount Coupon CodeSave 10% OFF with coupon code, It ONLY works on our site. Get It Now
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Excellent (/5)
NotePage, Inc. Awards
Easily create, edit and publish rss feeds and podcasts. New RSS feeds and podcasts can be quickly and easily created with FeedForAll. Advanced features enable you to create iTunes compatible podcasts. Existing RSS feeds generated by other means can also be automatically repaired, so that they conform to the RSS 2.0 specification.
FeedForAll features built-in RSS feed validation that validates RSS feeds to ensure that they are properly formed. FeedForAll supports enclosure tags along with all other RSS specification fields allowing users to make complete feeds with feature rich content. Existing feeds can be enhanced to contain advanced feed properties including audio and video files, to give them a more professional look. Day to day feed maintenance and editing can be handled simply with FeedForAll. Features such as automatic publication date handling and field defaults, enables users to keep their feeds up to date with minimal effort. Additionally FeedForAll has a built-in image editor, WYSWIG editor and wizard to assist users with feed maintenance.
The WYSWIG HTML editor allows content publishers to personalize feeds with images and enhance the appearance of the RSS feed text. Integrated tools like live spell checking, image and link support delivers a powerful tool for both webmasters and content publishers. The integrated wizard has new extended support that walks users through the creation of various RSS feeds types including podcasts for the Apple iTunes Music Store. FeedForAll also supports advanced publishing features, and full support for RSS extensions including: Dublin Core, Content and Syndication namespaces. Simply put, FeedForAll is everything you want and expect from a RSS creation, and maintenance tool.
• Customize FeedForAll Easily choose from an assortment of interface skins to personalize the look and feel of FeedForAll to suit your personal taste. A pleasing interface can increase user productivity.
• Download Any Feed FeedForAll can easily download existing RSS feeds from the Internet. This will allow you to easily modify, enhance, and update existing feeds.
• Flexible Interface FeedForAll has a simple yet powerful user interface that makes feed creation easy for both beginners and power users.
• Load Existing Feeds FeedForAll can open existing RSS feeds from disk. This will allow you to easily modify, enhance, and update existing feeds, from local or network drives.
• Automatic Feed Repair FeedForAll automatically repairs all malformed feeds that it opens. This enables FeedForAll to open feeds that other programs are unable to open. This also ensures that all feeds saved with FeedForAll are in a valid format.
• Automatic Date Management FeedForAll atomically maintains RSS feed dates in the appropriate format.
• Programmable Smart Dates SmartDate buttons can be programmed to automatically advance the published date and time, to the next desired publish date. This means scheduled publishing is simply a click away!
• Unlimited Feeds FeedForAll can be used to maintain and create an unlimited number of RSS feeds. Allowing you to distribute multiple content streams easily.
• Image Supports FeedForAll fully supports and displays RSS feed images. Enhance your feed with attractive images, that will ensure your content is read.
• Image Editor FeedForAll's built in image editor has advanced image manipulation features including automatic image scaling, rotation and cropping. Images can easily be resized to optimum sizes for feed readers.
• WYSWIG Editor You can use FeedForAll's WYSIWYG HTML editor to easily create visually appealing RSS feed descriptions. The easy to use editor allows you to make plain feeds attractive.
• Publish Feeds FeedForAll's built in FTP capabilities enables you to easily upload and publish your RSS feeds, to the Internet.
• Save Time Field default settings can be configured to save time, and eliminate the need to reenter redundant data.
• Spell Checking FeedForAll's built in live spell checking will insure professional looking feeds.
• XML Editor FeedForAll gives savvy users the ability to manually edit formatted xml source code.
• Printer Support FeedForAll allows users to print both formatted feed text, and formatted feed XML source code. This allows for easy proof reading.
• Export Support Feeds can be exported as HTML web pages, text files, and CSV files. Templates are used to customize the appearance of the exported files. No need to reenter data simply export to the format that you need.
• Compatible FeedForAll can read RSS version 2.0, 0.94, 0.93, 0.92, 0.91, and 0.9 feeds. FeedForAll also provides limited Atom .3 support.
• Supports All Fields FeedForAll supports all fields and attributes as documented in the RSS 2.0 specification. All optional fields are included so that power users can make feeds robust.
• Search & Replace FeedForAll includes a powerful search and replace feature that gives users a mechanism to easily make global changes to their feeds.