|Shipping:||1. Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)|
|2. Download Insurance Service ($9.75)|
|3. Add a Backup CD ($9.95)|
EtherDetect Packet Sniffer enables you to ...
• Capture full packets, organized by TCP connections or UDP threads
• Passively monitor your network, with no need to install program on target PCs
• Packet viewing in Hex format and syntax highlighting viewer
• Organize captured packets in a connection-oriented view
• Capture IP packets on your LAN with nearly no packets losing.
• Smart real-time analyzer enables on-the-fly content viewing while capturing and analyzing.
• Parse and decode a variety of network protocol.
• Support saving captured packets for reopening afterward.
• Powerful filter provides a flexible mechanism to capture specific packets.
• Syntax highlighting for application data in the format of HTML, HTTP and XML.
Who needs it?
EtherDetect Packet Sniffer is a helpful tool for company managers, web page designers, concerned parents, LAN administrators, security professionals, C++/Java/ASP/JSP/PHP/SOAP programmers, or anyone who are interested in network traffic going through their PC or the whole LAN. There are many reasons to use EtherDetect Packet Sniffer.
Programmer of C++, .net, Java, ASP, JSP, PHP, SOAP, REST, or ruby on rails
When you develop a network program or a web site, you may need to exactly know what it has sent and received. EtherDetect Packet Sniffer provides you with a way to know all the data transmitted through your network. It can save every packet sent by your program automatically, and organize them by connections. Then, you can follow the most concerned packets together. This way you can easily debug your programs, put the focus on the problems, and your development will be greatly accelerated.
You can use the packet sniffer as a network traffic logger, and monitor traffic on your network. You may also use it as a Network Intrusion Detection System to discovery hacking attacking through suspicious traffic.
Private User or student
As a concerned parent, it is important to know what your kids are doing online. You may also need to detect if your privacy is breached because of "Ad ware" or "Spyware". If you are a student, you can find out how your network is working and get to know the mechanism of each network protocol, such as stmp, pop3, and http, through our EtherDetect Packet Sniffer.
The latest version of EtherDetect Packet Sniffer provides several new features:
• Select to capture immediately on startup.
• Select to minimize on startup.
• Select to start immediately on Windows startup.
• Allow user to view generated report directly.
Works On: Windows 9x / NT / 2000 / XP / Vista