|Shipping:||1. Sale for global. Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)|
|2. Download Insurance Service ($9.75)|
|3. Add a Backup CD ($9.95)|
Who have surfed where online, and when?
EffeTech HTTP Sniffer is a HTTP packet sniffer, protocol analyzer and file reassembly software based on windows platform. Unlike most other sniffers, it is dedicated to capture IP packets containing HTTP protocol, rebuild the HTTP sessions, and reassemble files sent through HTTP protocol. Its smart real-time analyzer enables on-the-fly content viewing while capture, analyze, parse and decode HTTP protocol.
By delivering an ease of use, and award-winning HTTP monitoring utility, the EffeTech HTTP sniffer has become the preferred choice of managers, network administrators and developers worldwide. No matter you are a professional or a newbie, you can easily get anything about the HTTP traffic on your LAN.
New version supports chunked or gzip mode.
• Real-time Packet Analyzer: Parse and decode HTTP protocol. Enable on-the-fly content viewing while capturing and analyzing.
• Powerful HTTP File Rebuilder: Recognize the reconstructed stream of each TCP session. Through analyzing HTTP packets in the same TCP connection, reassemble the original files transfered by HTTP protocol. You can easily view and save the rebuilt files.
• Support Various File Type: Currently support HTML, XML, GIF, JPG, Flash, Zip, Exe and etc.
• Powerful Packet-capturing Filter: Provide a flexible mechanism to monitor specific target host and file types.
• Exact Timestamp: Exactly record who have visited where and when.
• Customized Logging: Export LOG file as HTML or customized CSV format.
Who use it?
• Company Managers: Supervise your employees' web browsing at work, and record the time and web sites they visited for future reference.
• Programmers: It is an ideal tool to help you debug your http applications or other socket programmes. In fact, many of our customers are developers, who use our http sniffer to help their developing in Java, SOAP / Web Service, ASP, ASP.net, PHP, JSP and HTML. They can know exactly what are sent an received, and when. Since most HTTP request command is in one packet, currently the HTTP Sniffer program will save the first packet only for each HTTP request command. If your HTTP command comprised of several packets, we recommend you use our Packet Sniffer program to diagnose. Besides, the HTTP sniffer doesn't support chunked mode or compressed transmission well.
• Parents: Want to know whether your children have viewed some porn web sites or adult contents?
• Network Administrators: Use it as a HTTP packet sniffer to locate problems on web browsing.
• Web site owner: As a traffic monitor, it monitors which pages are visited by whom.