|Shipping:||1. Sale for global. Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)|
|2. Download Insurance Service ($9.75)|
|3. Add a Backup CD ($9.95)|
|Get It Now|
The LANState software has two editions:
1) LANState Standard (or simply LANState) is a network mapping, monitoring, and management software solution. It contains basic Windows remote administration features. The program costs $149.95 U.S., and can be recommended for usage in corporate Microsoft Windows networks and IP networks both.
2) LANState Pro is the most advanced version of the program, which contains a built-in web server for remote user access. With its help you are able to install the software on a single computer, so users and administrators are able to see your network's state in the real time using their web browsers. The program costs $249.95 U.S., and can be recommended for usage in corporate Microsoft Windows networks and IP networks both. You may consider purchasing one copy of LANState Pro instead of several copies of LANState.
The most important differences between the standard and Pro versions are:
1) LANState Pro has got a built-in web server.
2) LANState Pro allows exporting network diagrams to Microsoft Visio.
3) LANState Pro does not have map size limitations. With its help, you can create a control desk for monitoring your devices. With two double RAMDAC video adapters, it can display network map on 4 monitors!
4) LANState Pro has several functions for operating with switches via SNMP protocol. You can watch and save switch connection tables; get data on traffic, route tables, TCP and UDP connections; receive and monitor SNMP traps.
5) LANState Pro supports the Syslog monitoring.
6) LANState Pro generates extended statistic reports and charts on network devices' response time.