Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Zend Framework 2 Fundamentals course is designed for experienced PHP programmers who want to learn to combine ZF2 concepts and structural elements to utilize the full power of this software development kit for PHP applications.
Zend Framework 2 Fundamentals is an open-source class library with a central theme of “extreme simplicity”. ZF2 helps to reduce the tedious details of coding and instead allows developers to be more productive as they focus on the overall design. Utilizing a collection of customizable PHP classes, ZF2 provides robust functionality suitable for both large and small tasks.
What does it include? This course combines teaching ZF2 with a Test-Driven Development (TDD) approach to building applications, a best practice in PHP app creation. In the Zend Framework 2: Fundamentals course, you learn by doing. Discussions of related components are presented with examples of how best to utilize them in your apps. As you build an online messaging application in the Cloud, you are able to practically apply what you have just learned in a fun, relevant way!
Table of Content
1. CORE CONCEPTS A. Overview B. Test Driven Development C. Autoloader D. Configuration E. Event Manager F. Dependency Injection G. Practice Labs
2. MODULES A. Modules B. Module Manager C. Service Manager D. Configuration (module specific) E. Practice Labs
3. MVC A. Strategy Pattern B. MVC Pattern C. Controllers D. Plugins E. Routing F. View layer G. View helpers H. Layout I. View Model J. Practice Lab
4. MODELS A. Database connectivity B. Practice Lab
5. FORMS / FILTERS / VALIDATORS A. Filters B. Validators C. Forms D. Practice Lab
6. AUTHENTICATION / ACCESS CONTROL A. Retaining information in sessions B. Access Control Lists C. Authentication via Database D. Practice Lab
7. LOGGING / MAIL A. Making entries to a log B. Sending email C. Practice Lab