More DiscountTotal Training Online: All-Access Library The All Access library gives you access to every online training title! With aprprox. hours and titles to choose from, you're sure to find a lesson to help you master a new technique or learn a new program entirely. This is perfect for creative pros, designers, developers, office enthusiasts who need to master a new technique, or learn an entire program.
We offer various licenses/editions for Total Training Online Subscriptions. Save 40% off with the coupon code: spring40, as shown below:
Note: Once entered Online Store, please Select your license and Fill the quantity into the blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Excellent (/5)
Total Training Online and DVD Awards
This series contains 9 comprehensive lessons that will get you up to speed quickly on the key new features of Adobe Premiere Pro 2. Filmmaker and noted author, Jacob Rosenberg, leads viewers through the extensive capabilities of the most scalable, efficient, and precise editing tool for HD, SD, DV, and Film.
What's New in Adobe Premiere Pro training is included with our full training series Total Training for Adobe Premier Pro 2
• Discover how to easily produce a video and have it look like it was cut by a professional with this in-depth video training series. • Learn all about new features, including eReview, color correction tools, and a brand new multi-cam workflow. • Understand the full potential of new formats like HDV.
Disc 1: Chapter 1: OVERVIEW OF WHAT'S NEW (46 min)
• Introducing the New Project Presets • Looking at New Project Settings • Using Adobe Bridge • Testing Out New General Preferences • New Audio, Capture & Device Control Preferences • Conforming Audio & Using a Media Cache Database • Timecode Display, Media Offset & Scratch Disks • Using the Timecode Effect & Creating a Guide Track • Source Channel Mappings • Edit in Adobe Audition™ & Adobe Dynamic Link
• Arranging Panes & Panels for Audio Mixing • Creating a Color Correction Workspace • Incorporating the Titler into Your Workspace • Toggling Between Different Workspaces
Chapter 3: WORKING WITH HDV (34 min)
• HDV Project & Capture Settings • Working in the Timeline with HDV Footage • Using the Eight-Point Garbage Matte Effect • Using the Three-Way Color Corrector • Importing Your Sequence into an HD/SDI Project • Exporting Your HDV Project • Working With HDV in Widescreen • Laying Back an HDV Sequence to a DV Tape
Chapter 4: NATIVE SD & HD/SDI SUPPORT (24 min)
• Custom Settings for SD/SDI • Data Rates, Playback & Rendering for SD/SDI • Customizing Settings for HD/SDI • Data Rates, Playback & Rendering for HD/SDI • Capturing Video & Device Control
• Chapter 5: THE NEW MULTI-CAM WORKFLOW (26 min) • • Introducing Multi-Cam • • Using Markers & Synchronizing Clips • • Multi-Cam Editing • • Multi-Cam Recording • • Synchronizing Clips with Numbered Markers • • Synchronizing & Recording Clips with Timecode • • Adjusting the Timecode Value to Create a Sync Point
Chapter 6: THE NEW COLOR CORRECTION TOOLS (35 min)
• Getting Ready for Color Correction • White Balancing with the Fast Color Corrector • Using the Luma Corrector • Using the Video Limiter • Using the Luma & Primary Fast Color Correctors • Track Mattes & the New Color Correction Tools • Radial Track Mattes & Color Correction Techniques
Chapter 7: THREE-WAY & SECONDARY COLOR CORRECTION (29 min)
• Introducing the Three-Way Color Corrector Effect • Setting Up for Three-Way Color Correction • White Balance & Three-Way Hue Balance and Angle • Deffning Shadow, Midtone & Highlight Tonal Ranges • Adjusting Black, Gray & White Input/Output Levels • Deffning a Secondary Color Correction Range • Adjusting Secondary Hue, Saturation & Luma • Softening a Selection & Adjusting Midtones • Applying a Second Secondary Color Correction • Effects Stacking Order & Color Correction Tips
Chapter 8: USING CLIP NOTES (16 min)
• Exporting a Sequence for Clip Notes • Viewing Sequences & Adding Comments in Clip Notes • Adding Markers & Exporting an Embedded Comment
Chapter 9: CUSTOM DVD AUTHORING (35 min)
• Introducing DVD Layouts & Templates • Setting Scene Selection Markers • Modifying Scene Selection Buttons & Previewing • Creating a Custom Menu Background • Adding Audio to a Menu • Adding a Credits Link to the Main Menu • Modifying DVD Menu Elements • Exploring Burn DVD & Export Settings