More DiscountTotal Training Online: All-Access Library The All Access library gives you access to every online training title! With aprprox. hours and titles to choose from, you're sure to find a lesson to help you master a new technique or learn a new program entirely. This is perfect for creative pros, designers, developers, office enthusiasts who need to master a new technique, or learn an entire program.
We offer various licenses/editions for Total Training Online Subscriptions. Save 40% off with the coupon code: spring40, as shown below:
Note: Once entered Online Store, please Select your license and Fill the quantity into the blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Very Good (/5)
Total Training Online and DVD Awards
Learning to use Microsoft Word is easy with video tutorials that will quickly walk you through all the key features Word has to offer. Erin begins the series with the basics of getting you up, running, and familiar with the interface and tools. Then you'll progress into more advanced topics like formatting, adding content, using styles, optimizing long documents, creating tables, document protection, proofing, and more. Along the way, you will pick up tips, tricks and techniques that will have you creating and formatting documents like a pro!
• Explore the tools & user interface in Word. • Learn how to format and style characters and paragraphs. • Discover how to quickly add content like bulleted and numbered lists, tables, spreadsheets and images. • Optimize long documents, add cover pages, hyperlinks, headers and footers. • See how to generate a Table of Contents, proof & protect your documents and create a Mail Merge.
Chapter 1: GETTING STARTED WITH WORD (61 min)
• Exploring the Word Interface • Working with Word Views • Navigating through Documents • Selecting Document Content • Using the Navigation Pane & Enhanced Search • Converting & Saving Files
Chapter 2: SETTING UP THE DOCUMENT (23 min)
• Configuring Paper Size, Orientation & Margins • Working with Document Themes • Adding Page Borders, Colors & Watermarks
Chapter 3: APPLYING CHARACTER FORMATTING (43 min)
• Aligning Text in a Document • Copying/Pasting Text, Using Placeholder Text & Importing Text • Font Formatting Basics • Drop Caps, Ligatures, Number Formats & Stylistic Sets
Chapter 4: APPLYING PARAGRAPH FORMATTING (60 min)
• Nonprinting Characters & Paragraph Marks • Aligning Paragraphs • Indenting Paragraphs • Line & Paragraph Spacing • Accessing Advanced Paragraph Formatting • Managing Paragraph & Page Breaks • Controlling Hyphenation • Working with Tabs & the Ruler • Working with the Tabs Dialog Box
Chapter 5: LEVERAGING THE POWER OF STYLES (61 min)
• Adding Cover Pages • Using Sections & Breaks • Formatting with Columns • Working with Hyperlinks • A Word about Master Documents • Manipulating Content in Outline View • Managing Headers & Footers • Working with Footers in Complex Documents • Saving & Accessing Quick Parts
Chapter 8: ENHANCING THROUGH REFERENCES (39 min)
• Generating a Table of Contents • Inserting Cross-references • Inserting a Table of Figures • Footnotes, Bibliographies & Table of Authorities • Configuring the Index
Chapter 9: FINALIZING DOCUMENTS & MAIL MERGE (39 min)
• Proofing Text & Compressing Images in a Document • Protecting Word Documents • Creating a Mail Merge • Adding Mail Merge Rules • Saving Templates • Completing a Mail Merge • Credits