More DiscountTotal Training Online: All-Access Library The All Access library gives you access to every online training title! With aprprox. hours and titles to choose from, you're sure to find a lesson to help you master a new technique or learn a new program entirely. This is perfect for creative pros, designers, developers, office enthusiasts who need to master a new technique, or learn an entire program.
We offer various licenses/editions for Total Training Online Subscriptions. Save 40% off with the coupon code: spring40, as shown below:
Note: Once entered Online Store, please Select your license and Fill the quantity into the blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
These self-guided lessons from Total Training help you increase your knowledge and understanding of Visual Studio. Whether you are looking to stay competitive or just keep up to date on the latest Microsoft technology, Microsoft expert Asli Bilgin shows you just how it's done. With lessons on the basics of Visual Studio, to more advanced techniques on setting up Windows Forms, this series is just what you need to learn all about Visual Studio fast!
• Get an insider's guide to the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 • Learn all about the IDE tools • Discover how to create an Abstract Base Form • Find out all about the file management controls
Chapter 1: VISUAL STUDIO 2008 & THE .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 (38 min)
• Multi-Targeting with Various Versions of the .NET Framework • Enhancements in the .NET Framework 3.5 • Choosing a Language • Understanding the Evolution of the .NET Framework • Setup Instructions & System Requirements • Choosing the Appropriate Architecture & Solution Template • Software Plus Services Applications • Reviewing Desktop Applications • Other Project Templates
Chapter 2: WORKING WITH THE IDE TOOLS (40 min)
• The Server Explorer • Creating a Connection • The Solution Explorer • The Properties Window • The Toolbox • The Object Browser • Working with Class View
Chapter 3: EXPLORING THE IDE IN MORE DEPTH (50 min)
• Customizing the Environment with Code Snippets • Using the Import & Export Settings Wizard • Customizing Environment Options • Customizing the Toolbars & Workspace • Code Editor Enhancements in C# • Using IntelliSense • Code Editor Enhancements with Visual Basic • Managing Code Snippets & Commenting • Understanding MyObject • Object-Oriented Programming
Chapter 4: WINDOWS FORMS: DESIGNING FOR REUSE (32 min)
• Creating an Abstract Base Form • Using the Image Editor & Setting Up a Main ToolStrip • Adding & Configuring ToolStrip Navigation Buttons • Adding & Configuring a StatusStrip Control • Creating a Child Form & Setting the Startup Form
Chapter 5: WINDOWS FORMS: BEYOND THE BASICS (29 min)
• Working with Container Controls • Setting Up a Research Pane • Setting the Tab Order • Creating an Embedded Browser Application • Configuring the Application Settings
Chapter 6: ADO.NET & DATA ACCESS FUNDAMENTALS (52 min)
• Data Access for Windows Forms: Core Components • Attaching Sample Databases & Creating Connections • Working with the Data Source Configuration Wizard • The ADO.NET Object Model • Working with the DataSet Designer • Table Adapters • Creating a Read-Only DataTable to Use for Reporting • Adding a Parameterized & an Insert Query • Creating an Administrative Form • Working with a Details View
Chapter 7: IMAGE MANAGEMENT WITH THE .NET FRAMEWORK (39 min)
• Configuring Basic Functionality for Image Management • Working with the DataGridView Control in Windows Forms 3.5 • User Interface Processing • Creating a File Upload Control
Chapter 8: ADVANCED DATA ACCESS WITH LINQ (48 min)
• Filtering & Communicating between WinForm Controls • Associating the Grouping ID When Adding a New Record • Finding & Searching • Advanced Data Grid Configuration • Working with LINQ
Chapter 9: FILE MANAGEMENT (28 min)
• File Management Controls • Adding a Dedicated File Management Class • Calling the File Management Class • Summary • Final Comments & Credits