More DiscountTotal Training Online: All-Access Library The All Access library gives you access to every online training title! With aprprox. hours and titles to choose from, you're sure to find a lesson to help you master a new technique or learn a new program entirely. This is perfect for creative pros, designers, developers, office enthusiasts who need to master a new technique, or learn an entire program.
We offer various licenses/editions for Total Training Online Subscriptions. Save 40% off with the coupon code: spring40, as shown below:
Note: Once entered Online Store, please Select your license and Fill the quantity into the blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
These tutorials make all programs in Microsoft Office 2007 a breeze to use. You are introduced to the new interfaces and taught how to use each application's key features. This includes how to save time creating shortcuts for formatting Word documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Plus, see how to manage your email, calendar, and list of contacts. Learn how to use Office 2007 efficiently and effectively with minimal effort now!
Microsoft Word • Get to know Word's new Ribbon-based interface and streamline common edits by learning shortcuts for selecting, moving, copying, and replacing text • Learn how easy it is to standardize page layouts with indents, spacing, and tabs. • Harness the power of Word's styles to quickly format and control the look of your overall document; then use 2007's latest Style features to go even further.
Microsoft Excel • Find out how to use Excel to create a new spreadsheet and add a new worksheet within the same file. • Get up to speed on how to work with and format cell contents and worksheets for easy reading. • Learn how to build lists, sort, and filter for quick access to important data; e.g., sales leads.
Microsoft PowerPoint • Manage Layouts, Themes, and Colors to save time with each new project. • See how to insert Smart Art objects, graphs, and organizational charts, plus add animation effects to make your presentations come to life. • Sit back and watch as your presentation runs itself with the numerous options and timing settings. You can even convert your presentation to a website or a PDF.
Workflow • Get better at using charts and similar content taken from an Excel spreadsheet. • Find out tricks for sharing content between Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. • Share your work via Outlook with your newly created address book of contacts; then setup meetings and appointments in multiple calendars.
Chapter 1: GETTING STARTED WITH WORD (33 min)
• Touring the New Office 2007 Interface • Formatting Basic Text • Applying Formatting to a Paragraph • Creating Bulleted & Numbered Lists • Working with Styles • Making Changes to the Styles • Saving & Removing Formatting • Changing Style Sets • Proofing Your Work
Chapter 2: REFINING WORD® DOCUMENTS (45 min)
• Adding Headers & Footers • Inserting Watermarks • Formatting the Overall Document • Inserting Graphical Elements • Inserting Clip Art • Using SmartArt • Inserting Tables • Formatting Tables • Creating a Cover Page with Themes • Saving a Document • Outputting to PDF
Chapter 3: EXPLORING EXCEL® (77 min)
• Touring the Excel Interface • Inserting, Moving & Selecting Content • Format Numerical Data & Reference Cells • Building a Table & Using AutoFill • Inserting & Deleting Rows & Columns • Introducing Formulas • Introducing Functions • Using the Insert Function Dialog Box • Using Statistical Functions & the Status Bar • Using Auditing Commands • Exploring Absolute Cell Referencing • Naming Cell Ranges & Using Name Manager • Pasting Data & Using the Clipboard
Chapter 4: FORMATTING & STYLIZING IN EXCEL® (68 min)
• Formatting Cells • Using Format Painter • Number Formatting • Using Cell Styles • Creating Cell Styles • Changing Styles • Using & Creating Table Styles • Filtering a Table Layout • Using Conditional Formatting • Formatting Worksheets with Themes • Inserting Graphical Elements • Managing Multiple Worksheets • Outputting a Document • Saving a Document
Chapter 5: POWERING UP WITH POWERPOINT® (60 min)
• Touring the PowerPoint Interface • Formatting Text • Changing the Slide Layout • Adding Additional Slides • Creating a Slide Design • Customizing Slides • Inserting Objects • Using SmartArt • Creating & Formatting Charts • Using WordArt Styles • Changing Chart Types • Applying Themes • Setting Animation Effects • Working with Different Views • Setting Up a Slide Show • Running a Slide Show • Outputting a Presentation
Chapter 6: STAYING CONNECTED IN OUTLOOK® (25 min)
• Touring the Outlook Interface • Using E-mail • Creating Signatures & New Folders • Using a Calendar & Adding Events • Working with Multiple Calendars • Sharing Calendars • Adding & Viewing Contacts • Creating, Viewing & Flagging Tasks
Chapter 7: MANAGING DATA WITH ACCESS™ (21 min)
• Introducing Access & Touring the Interface • Adding & Deleting Contacts • Filtering Data • Creating & Exporting Forms • Creating Reports • Exporting Data
Chapter 8: A SEAMLESS OFFICE 2007 WORKFLOW (50 min)
• Formatting & Sorting Data • Using Freeze Panes • Grouping Data into Outlines • Creating Charts in Excel • Sharing Workbooks • Using Excel with Word • Protecting a Document • Using Cross-References • Inserting Objects • Using Excel with PowerPoint • Publishing Handouts to Word • Going from Word to Outlook • Sending Invites with Outlook • Sending Meeting Requests • Final Comments & Credits