More DiscountTotal Training Online: All-Access Library The All Access library gives you access to every online training title! With aprprox. hours and titles to choose from, you're sure to find a lesson to help you master a new technique or learn a new program entirely. This is perfect for creative pros, designers, developers, office enthusiasts who need to master a new technique, or learn an entire program.
We offer various licenses/editions for Total Training Online Subscriptions. Save 40% off with the coupon code: spring40, as shown below:
Note: Once entered Online Store, please Select your license and Fill the quantity into the blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Excellent (/5)
Total Training Online and DVD Awards
Total Training for Adobe Premiere Pro CS3: Essentials will get you up and running on the fundamental skills in no time. This video series helps you learn how to capture raw video from your camera, edit it into a great piece, and output it to tape, disc and web formats. Along the way you'll learn how to use many of the video and audio effects Premiere Pro has to offer to fix problematic footage and make your content look and sound spectacular. You'll walk away knowing how to create graphics and text titles for your video projects, as well as slideshows.
• Learn how to capture video from your camera to your computer • Get better equipped at turning good video into great video using the effects tools • See how to edit audio to make your video projects sound their best • Discover how to adjust the preferences in Premiere Pro CS3 to make it convenient for your needs • Explore the many output options including video to tape, disc, and web formats
Chapter 1: THE POWER OF PREMIERE PR (14 min)
• The Project & the Project Files • An Introduction to Non-Linear Editing • Creating a Title & Rendering the Scene
Chapter 2: DISCOVERING THE WORKSPACE (64 min)
• Starting a New Project • Customizing Keyboard Shortcuts • Exploring General Preferences • Setting Auto Save & Label Preferences • Media, Titler & User Interface Preferences • Customizing Your Workspace • Project Panel View & Sort Options • Customizing Project Panel Columns • Searching for & Creating New Items • Working with Bins • The Source & Program Panels • The Timeline Panel • Manipulating Timeline Tracks
• Editing with the Razor Blade Tool • Setting In & Out Points to Trim Footage • Lifting, Extracting & Ripple Deleting • Using the Ripple Edit Tool • Using the Roll Tool • Editing with the Trim Monitor • Adjusting Edits with the Slip & Slide Tools
Chapter 5: WORKING WITH AUDIO (46 min)
• Audio Preferences • Source Channel Mapping • Working with Audio in the Source Panel • Adding Keyframes with the Pen Tool • The Audio Mixer • Audio Mixer Automation • Adding Audio Effects & Filters • Exporting Audio
Chapter 6: EXPERIMENTING WITH VIDEO EFFECTS (50 min)
• The Effects Panel & the Effect Controls Panel • Applying Transitions to a Sequence • Adjusting Transitions in the Effect Controls Panel • Applying Video Filters • Affecting Speed • Color Correcting Basics • Working with the Effect Controls Panel • Saving an Effects Preset • Customizing an Iris Wipe
Chapter 7: EXPLORING THE TITLER (53 min)
• Introduction to the Titler • The Text Tools • The Pen Tools • The Shape Tools • Creating a Custom Credit Roll, Part 1 • Creating a Custom Credit Roll, Part 2 • Creating a Custom Graphic • Adding Text to the Custom Graphic • Placing the Custom Graphic in the Timeline
Chapter 8: CREATING A CUSTOM SLIDESHOW (54 min)
• Importing & Organizing Still Images • Using the Automate to Sequence Function • Arranging Images by Selection Order • Animating Still Images • Creating Zooms with Scale Keyframes • Animating Several Attributes Together • Easing Keyframes • Copying & Pasting Keyframes • Adding Music to the Slideshow • Fading In & Out of the Slideshow
Chapter 9: EXPORTING YOUR PROJECT (28 min)
• Using the Project Manager • Exporting a Movie • Exporting Frames • Using the Adobe Media Encoder • Exporting to Adobe Encore(R) CS3 • Creating DVD Menus & Chapters in Encore • Final Comments & Credits