More DiscountTotal Training Online: All-Access Library The All Access library gives you access to every online training title! With aprprox. hours and titles to choose from, you're sure to find a lesson to help you master a new technique or learn a new program entirely. This is perfect for creative pros, designers, developers, office enthusiasts who need to master a new technique, or learn an entire program.
We offer various licenses/editions for Total Training Online Subscriptions, as shown below:
Note: Once enter the online Store, please click Online Subscriptions below Products to select your subscription and purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
With Total Training for Adobe Premiere Elements 7, you'll learn the workflow necessary to import, edit and export your video projects. This training will give you a good understanding of all the cool intuitive tools and easy-to-use effects available in Premiere Elements 7 that will give your video a professional polish. Watch and learn just how easy it is to produce great looking video projects to share with the world with Total Training for Adobe Premiere Elements 7!
• Learn how to import video from a variety of sources. • Find out how to use InstantMovie to auto-create a project. • See how to add both static and motion graphics to your video projects. • Discover how to add a soundtrack to your movie. • Learn about the aesthetics of editing and how to edit clips on the timeline.
Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION TO ADOBE PREMIERE ELEMENTS 7 (09 min)
• Setting Up a New Project • Project Settings vs. Preferences • Touring the Interface
Chapter 2: CAPTURING, IMPORTING & MANAGING MEDIA (31 min)
• Setting Up to Capture Media • Capturing from a DV Camera • Importing DVD Content via the Media Downloader • Getting Media from PC Files & Folders • Creating Albums • Tagging & Rating Media
Chapter 3: QUICK START EDITING (17 min)
• Creating a New InstantMovie • Choosing & Customizing a Theme • Building Your InstantMovie
Chapter 4: EDITING ESSENTIALS (50 min)
• Brief History & Theory of Editing • Importing Media • Assembling a Movie in the Sceneline • Introducing the Timeline • Editing Clips in the Timeline • Using Still Images as Clips • Editing a Still Image in Photoshop(R) Elements
Chapter 5: ADDING EFFECTS & TRANSITIONS (27 min)
• Introducing Effects & Transitions • Adding Transitions between Clips • Adding Effects to Clips • Editing Transitions & Effects • Time Stretching & Rendering Clips
Chapter 6: WORKING WITH AUDIO (28 min)
• Adding a Background Music Track • Using SmartSound(R) Quicktracks(R) • Recording a Narration • Adjusting Audio in the Timeline
Chapter 7: CREATING TITLES (46 min)
• Exploring Types of Titles • Adding Markers in the Timeline • Creating & Formatting a Still Title • Adjusting Color Properties & Saving a Style • Creating a Crawling Title • Creating a Rolling Title Using a Title Template • Adding More Tracks to the Timeline • Using an Animated Graphic in a Title Design
Chapter 8: CREATING A SLIDESHOW (16 min)
• Adding Images to the Sceneline • Adding Transitions & Audio to a Slideshow • Automating a Slideshow & Setting a Default Transition
Chapter 9: DEPLOYING YOUR VIDEO (39 min)
• Understanding Different Formats for Export • Sharing Your Videos Online • Creating a Video to Email • Creating a Video for Mobile Devices • Creating a Video for DVD & Blu-ray
Chapter 10: ADVANCED TECHNIQUES (26 min)
• Animating the Motion Property • Editing to the Beat • Creating a Picture-in-Picture Effect • Creating a Freeze Frame & Exporting a Still • Credits