More DiscountTotal Training Online: All-Access Library The All Access library gives you access to every online training title! With aprprox. hours and titles to choose from, you're sure to find a lesson to help you master a new technique or learn a new program entirely. This is perfect for creative pros, designers, developers, office enthusiasts who need to master a new technique, or learn an entire program.
We offer various licenses/editions for Total Training Online Subscriptions, as shown below:
Note: Once enter the online Store, please click Online Subscriptions below Products to select your subscription and purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
This is a practical, project based series that will give viewers a new appreciation of some of Photoshop's most creative tools. Viewers will gain a new appreciation for Smart Object workflow, Photoshop 3D, and 32-bit color space. The project-based Chapters begin with valuable tips for artistic compositing including using channels for difficult masks and sophisticated layer management with Smart Objects. In addition, viewers will explore 3D Modeling—using only tools found in Photoshop— as well as a practical workflow for merging 3D layers with models from outside sources. The training also introduces viewers to techniques for texturing and lighting models using the 3D Panel, choosing appropriate scene settings & render presets and creating photorealistic detail with bump maps. The Chapters close with a look at 32-bit color space as an artistic tool, and managing bit-depth for export using Smart Objects.
Works with Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop CS5
• Discover how Smart Objects can be used to organize your projects • Use "Curves" as an effective 3D modeling tool • Learn how you CAN import complex 3D models and integrate them into a Photoshop 3D scene. It is difficult, but it CAN be done, and it is definitely worth it. • See how in 32-bit space, color behaves like real-world light.
Chapter 1: ARTISTIC COMPOSITING (82 min)
• Choosing Suitable Source Material • Loading a Path as a Selection & Floating It to a New Layer • Good Hair Day - Using Channels for Difficult Masks, Part 1 • Good Hair Day - Using Channels for Difficult Masks, Part 2 • Layer Management with Smart Objects • Creating a Fiery Texture from an Illustration • Applying a Texture with Liquify • Compositing Fire
Chapter 2: 3D MODELING IN PHOTOSHOP (83 min)
• Introduction to 3D • Making a New Mesh from Grayscale • Creating a Seamless Object from Grayscale • Creating a Smooth Grayscale Gradient • Using Curves as a Modeling Tool • Advanced Grayscale Modeling • Merging 3D Layers • Exporting, Importing & Combining 3D Objects
Chapter 3: TEXTURES & LIGHTS (93 min)
• Creating a Seamless Tarnished Metal Texture • The 3D Panel, Scene Settings & Render Presets • Setting 3D Material Options • Performance Optimization & Setting Up 3D Lights • Adjusting Material Shininess, Point Lights & Spot Lights • Creating an Ivory Material to Texture the Skull • Using Bump Maps to Create Metalwork Detail • Creating Additional Detail with Bump Maps • Using Complex Bump Maps for a Bas-relief Effect
Chapter 4: 32 BITS – PUTTING IT TOGETHER (49 min)
• Compositing the Fire Sprite into the Chalice • 32 Bit as an Artistic Tool • The Final Element: Type • Reducing Bit-Depth for Export Using Smart Objects • Credits