More DiscountTotal Training Online: All-Access Library The All Access library gives you access to every online training title! With aprprox. hours and titles to choose from, you're sure to find a lesson to help you master a new technique or learn a new program entirely. This is perfect for creative pros, designers, developers, office enthusiasts who need to master a new technique, or learn an entire program.
We offer various licenses/editions for Total Training Online Subscriptions. Save 40% off with the coupon code: spring40, as shown below:
Note: Once entered Online Store, please Select your license and Fill the quantity into the blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
With Total Training for Adobe Photoshop Elements 7, you'll learn best practices for editing, organizing and correcting your photos. The series introduces you to the new features of Elements 7, plus explores key Photoshop Elements fundamentals including acquiring photos from your camera, editing and enhancing photos, and then sharing them with family and friends. This training is just what you need to be well on your way to creating impressive images using Photoshop Elements 7!
• Discover how to make the best use of the Photoshop Elements Color and Tonal Correction tools • Learn how to organize your photos with keywords and albums so you can quickly find them later. • Find out how to share your photos online via photo sharing sites • See how to build slide shows, photo calendars and other cool projects. • Learn how to get the most efficiency out of the Photoshop Elements Organizer and Editor
Chapter 1: GETTING STARTED (25 min)
• How Photoshop Elements Works & the Welcome Screen • Creating a Catalog • Importing Photos • Setting a Watch Folder & Showing File Names • Getting a Still Image from a Video Frame • Setting Preferences
• Exploring the Editor & Auto Enhancements • Using Guided Edit Mode to Adjust Exposure • Removing a Color Cast & Adjusting Skin Tone • Using the Red Eye Tool • Whitening Teeth with the Dodge Tool • Enhancing a Blue Sky with the Smart Brush Tool • Sharpening an Image with Unsharp Mask • Cropping, Rotating & Resizing
Chapter 4: ADJUSTING EXPOSURE (37 min)
• Adjusting Exposure with Blend Modes • Adjusting Levels, Curves & Shadows/Highlights • Using Adjustment Layers • Adjusting Hue & Saturation • Using the Quick Selection Tool to Adjust Parts of an Image
Chapter 5: ADJUSTING COLOR (13 min)
• Understanding Color & Image Modes • Adjusting Shadows & Highlights • Working with Color Variations
Chapter 6: SHARING YOUR PHOTOS (15 min)
• Creating an Online Album • E-mailing Photos • Printing Photos • Ordering Prints & More Options
Chapter 7: WORKING WITH TEXT (31 min)
• Placing Text on a Layer • Making a Cartoon Speech Balloon • Embossing Text & Copying a Layer to Another Image • Aligning Layers & Warping Text • Adding a Layer Style to Text
Chapter 8: RETOUCHING YOUR PHOTOS (16 min)
• Cropping & Straightening • Using the Spot Healing Brush Tool • Using the Clone Stamp Tool • Removing Dust & Scratches