More DiscountTotal Training Online: All-Access Library The All Access library gives you access to every online training title! With aprprox. hours and titles to choose from, you're sure to find a lesson to help you master a new technique or learn a new program entirely. This is perfect for creative pros, designers, developers, office enthusiasts who need to master a new technique, or learn an entire program.
We offer various licenses/editions for Total Training Online Subscriptions. Save 40% off with the coupon code: spring40, as shown below:
Note: Once entered Online Store, please Select your license and Fill the quantity into the blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Total Training for Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended: Essentials is learning the way it needs to be; informative and engaging, with fast results. This series is ideal for the beginning user to learn the essentials of Photoshop, and to get up to speed on all of the major features of this powerful image editing software.
It is also perfect for the intermediate user who needs to upgrade to this new version of Photoshop, or has skipped a version, and needs to learn the new features and interface enhancements of this latest iteration.
You'll learn by following along with professional photographer, author, image editor and teacher, Amadou Diallo, who uses Photoshop everyday in his profession. His real-world lessons, professional techniques, and time-saving tips are presented in a clear, concise manner and they will give you all the foundational knowledge you need to get exceptional results from your Photoshop projects.
By the end of this course you will have excellent beginner to intermediate skills using Photoshop CS5, which is amazing, considering how vast and powerful this software is.
Our time-tested training methods will have you comfortable using all of the key tools, palettes, and menu bars, as well as, the major features such as layers, selections, image editing, retouching, working with colorand swatches, type design, masks, and blend modes.
Once you are proficient in the foundations of Photoshop, Amadou will move on to more advanced topics and teach you how to work with vector shapes and paths, smart objects, using Adobe Bridge, the basics of Camera Raw, working with complex image layers, alpha channels, composting images, manipulating brushes, and finally outputting for print and the web.
When you complete this course, you will have the knowledge, confidence and skill to edit your images like a professional, and you will be ready to move on to mastering advanced techniques.
If you are already competent using Photoshop and need more in-depth training try our Adobe Photoshop CS5 Advanced.
Highlights Five New Features covered in this title:
• The Refine Radius Tool • Content-aware healing and fills • The Mixer Brush • Live Workspace updates • Mini Bridge
Chapter 1: THE BIG PICTURE (35 min) 1. Pixels & Resolution 2. Color
• Setting User Preferences • Choosing Color Settings • Customizing the Workspace • Essential Keyboard Shortcuts • Using Rulers & Guides
Chapter 3: GLOBAL EDITING (31 min)
• Understanding the Histogram & Levels • Learning the Curves Tool • Exploring Hue & Saturation • Cropping & Straightening • Adjusting Color Balance • Creating a Black & White Image
Chapter 4: MAKING SELECTIONS (21 min)
• Manual Selection Tools • Using the Quick Selection Tool • Creating Color-Based Selections & Saving Selections
Chapter 5: NON-DESTRUCTIVE EDITING (21 min)
• Using Adjustment Layers • Understanding Layer Masks • Creating Gradient Masks • Applying Layer Blend Modes • Snapshots & the History Brush
Chapter 6: THE FIXER-UPPER (26 min)
• The Retouching Tools, including Content-Aware Fill • Removing Noise from an Image • Cloning with Perspective with the Vanishing Point Filter • Adjusting Perspective with the Lens Correction Filter • Content-Aware Scaling
Chapter 7: TYPE DESIGN (35 min)
• Working with Type • Paragraph & Character Formatting Options • Typing on a Path • Applying Layer Styles to Type