More DiscountTotal Training Online: All-Access Library The All Access library gives you access to every online training title! With aprprox. hours and titles to choose from, you're sure to find a lesson to help you master a new technique or learn a new program entirely. This is perfect for creative pros, designers, developers, office enthusiasts who need to master a new technique, or learn an entire program.
We offer various licenses/editions for Total Training Online Subscriptions. Save 40% off with the coupon code: spring40, as shown below:
Note: Once entered Online Store, please Select your license and Fill the quantity into the blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Mastery of Adobe Photoshop CS4 requires a solid foundation in the fundamental tools and techniques used by the pros to create eye-popping effects, achieve stunning visuals. Total Training for Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended: Essentials is intended for the beginner to intermediate user as a guide through comprehensive tutorials on color correction, layout techniques, special effects and image touch up. This series will give you the confidence and know-how to achieve fantastic results using Photoshop CS4 new interface and enhanced tools.
The updates to Photoshop CS4 include the Adjustments and Masks panel, the 3D commands, annotations and an improved interface. In addition you will learn non-destructive color effects and color correction, how to set file format and image compression for use on the web and how to create and apply special effects.
By the time youve finished watching Total Training for Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended: Essentials, you will be proficient will the skills required for managing and manipulating images in Photoshop. You will know all about photo retouching, color correction and how to use the Quick Mask mode, work with selections, resize images and many more valuable and time saving techniques to use when working with Photoshop CS4.
Highlights Five New Features covered in this title:
• Learn how to non-destructively adjust image color. • Discover how to use layers to organize and lay out a poster. • See how to create and apply special effects. • Discover how to create and save intricate selections. • Learn how to set file format and image compression for use on the web.
Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION TO ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS4 (55 min)
• Exploring the Toolbox • The New CS4 Applications Bar & the Options Bar • Exploring Panels & Menus • Creating & Viewing a New Document • Customizing the Interface • Setting Preferences • Zooming & Panning an Image • Working with Multiple Images, Rulers, Guides & Grids • Undoing Steps with History • Adjusting Color with the New Adjustments Panel • The New Masks Panel & Vibrance Color Correction Command • The New Note Tool & the Save for Web & Devices Interface • The New Auto-Blend & Auto-Align Layers Commands • The New 3D Commands
• Understanding Pixels & Resolution • The Image Size Command • Interpolation Options • Resizing for Print & Web • Cropping & Straightening an Image • Adjusting Canvas Size & Canvas Rotation
Chapter 4: WORKING WITH BASIC SELECTIONS (38 min)
• Selecting with the Elliptical Marquee Tool • Using the Magic Wand & Free Transform Tool • Selecting with the Regular & Polygonal Lasso Tools • Combining Selections • Using the Magnetic Lasso Tool • Using the Quick Selection Tool & Refine Edge • Modifying Selections
Chapter 5: GETTING STARTED WITH LAYERS (55 min)
• Understanding the Background Layer • Creating, Selecting, Linking & Deleting Layers • Locking & Merging Layers • Copying Layers, Using Perspective & Layer Styles • Filling & Grouping Layers • Introduction to Blending Modes • Blending Modes, Opacity & Fill • Creating & Modifying Text
Chapter 6: PAINTING IN PHOTOSHOP (43 min)
• Using the Brush Tool • Working with Colors & Swatches • Creating & Using Gradients • Creating & Working with Brushes • Using the Pencil & Eraser Tools • Painting with Selections
Chapter 7: PHOTO RETOUCHING (31 min)
• The Red Eye Tool • The Clone Stamp Tool • The Patch Tool & the Healing Brush Tool • The Spot Healing Brush Tool • The Color Replacement Tool • The Toning & Focus Tools • Painting with History
Chapter 8: INTRODUCTION TO COLOR CORRECTION (25 min)
• Color Spaces & Color Modes • The Variations Command • The Auto Commands • Adjusting Levels • Adjust Curves, Non-Destructively, with Adjustment Layers
Chapter 9: USING QUICK MASK MODE (13 min)
• Quick Mask Options • Painting a Selection • Saving & Removing a Selection from the Background