More DiscountTotal Training Online: All-Access Library The All Access library gives you access to every online training title! With aprprox. hours and titles to choose from, you're sure to find a lesson to help you master a new technique or learn a new program entirely. This is perfect for creative pros, designers, developers, office enthusiasts who need to master a new technique, or learn an entire program.
We offer various licenses/editions for Total Training Online Subscriptions. Save 40% off with the coupon code: spring40, as shown below:
Note: Once entered Online Store, please Select your license and Fill the quantity into the blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Excellent (/5)
Total Training Online and DVD Awards
This training product is a combination DVD of the following two individual series: Adobe Photoshop CS3: Channels and Masking & Adobe Photoshop CS3: Maximizing Productivity. After watching this combo DVD series, you will be able produce flashy layouts and photo spreads that belong in a magazine or product catalog -- in a fraction of the time it used to take you. See how easily you can let Photoshop do the work for you with tutorials on Menus, Actions, and Shortcuts. Plus, imagine being able to pluck the silhouette of a model from a complex background while still maintaining every little strand of hair! Using the channel and masking tools you can effortlessly cutout complex objects with clean edges. These informative video series are packed with tips and tricks to make your job easier. Have fun, watch and follow along with the step-by-step examples with the included project files.
• Learn the proper Do's and Don'ts of recording actions. • Discover how to speed up the batch image processing and streamline your next project. • Explore the multi-uses of the Crop and Straighten commands to make better use of your images, illustrations, or drawings. • Get more comfortable working with multiple layers for complex designs. • See how easy it is to watermark an image to protect copyrights or indicate that it's a placeholder.
Channels and Masking
• Learn the fundamentals of RGB, LAB and CMYK Channels, and working with Alpha Channels. • Create, refine, test and clean up your masks, plus learn how to composite and blend flawlessly. • Mask like the pros using Quick Mask, Advanced blending, Exposure, Adjustment Layer, and Smart Mask techniques. • Work with the key blend mode features, the Channel Mixer and Color techniques to get the most from your images. • Discover tips and tricks used in the industry everyday that will give you a polished look, save you time, and wow your clients.
Photoshop CS3: Channels and Masking Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION TO CHANNELS (37 min)
• Overview of the Channels Panel • Viewing Channels in Color • Viewing RGB Color Channels • Working in Lab Color Mode • Viewing CMYK Color Channels • Creating an Alpha Channel • Using an Alpha Channel as a Mask • Modifying a Mask
Chapter 2: MAKING SELECTIONS (40 min)
• Overview of the Selection Tools • The Double Life of Selections • Using the Lasso Tools • Using the Magic Wand Tool • Using the Pen Tool • Quick Selection Goodness • Using the Refine Edge Command • Compositing the Selections
Chapter 3: QUICK MASK MODE & MORE (38 min)
• Selecting with the Color Range Command • Painting with Quick Mask • Modifying a Quick Mask • Adjusting Levels in Quick Mask Mode • Contract or Expand a Selection • Smooth a Selection & Set Reference Points • Cleaning Up the Selection • Testing the Selection
Chapter 4: CHANNEL MASKING (47 min)
• Beginning a Channel Mask • Curves vs. Levels • The Overlay Trick • Refining the Outline • Testing the Mask • Final Clean Up • Compositing Images • Blending a Composite with the Burn Tool • Basic Multiplication
Chapter 5: LAYER MASKING (38 min)
• Meet the Masks • Keyboard Shortcuts for Masking • Basic Blending • Creating Adjustment Layer Masks • Creating Smart Filter Masks • Creating Exposure Masks • Clip It Good • The Smart Object Trick
Chapter 6: USING BLEND MODES (41 min)
• Introducing Blend Modes • Opacity vs. Fill • Using Blend Mode Shortcuts • Using the Darkening Blend Modes • Using the Lightening Blend Modes • Contrast & Complimentary Blend Modes • Using the Composite Blend Modes • Applying a Blend Mode to a Layer Group
Chapter 7: MIXING WITH CHANNELS (56 min)
• Creating Grayscale Images • Mixing Monochromes • Adding Color & Contrast • Creating an Infrared Effect • Using the Calculations Command • Using a Black & White Adjustment Layer • Toning & Saving • Creating Selective Color Compositions
Chapter 8: REAL WORLD MASKING TECHNIQUES (62 min)
• Luminance Masking • Corrective Masking • High Pass Sharpening • Density Masking • Creating Knockout Layers • Creating an Edge Mask • Testing an Edge Mask • Masking a Glass Image • Real World Blue Screening • Implementing a Blue Screen Mask
Chapter 9: TIPS & TRICKS (31 min)
• Removing Redeye • Creating a Neutral Density Filter Effect • Removing Color with the Blend If Option • Creating Borders with Quick Mask Mode • Giving an Image a Hand-Sketched Effect • Final Comments & Credits
• Working with the Preferences • Customizing the Workspace • Creating Custom Keyboard Shortcuts • Using a List of Keyboard Shortcuts • Customizing Menus • Working with User Interface Shortcuts • Using Toolbar Shortcuts
Chapter 2: LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTIONS (25 min)
• Exploring the Actions Panel • The Do's & Don'ts of Recording Actions • Loading & Playing Actions • Adjusting Action Playback Options • Using Button Mode • Saving & Sharing Actions
Chapter 3: BUILDING ACTIONS (49 min)
• Choosing When to Record an Action • Recording an Action • Testing an Action • Correcting Flaws • Editing Your Actions • Using Stop Notes & Menu Items • Using the Magical Undo • Watermarking Photos • Cropping Actions • Framing Actions
Chapter 4: MULTI-IMAGE PROCESSING (42 min)
• Using the Batch Command • Saving Your Batch Files • Speeding Up the Process • Using the Image Processor • Using the Scripts Event Manager • Understanding Droplets • Creating Droplets • Editing Droplets
Chapter 5: LET PHOTOSHOP DO IT (63 min)
• The Crop and Straighten Photos Command • The Contact Sheet II Command • Creating a Picture Package • Creating a Web Photo Gallery • Customizing Your Gallery • Creating PDF Presentations • Conditional Mode Change & Fit Image • Using the Merge to HDR Tool • Creating a Photomerge • Exploring the Adobe Media Gallery
Chapter 6: BECOME A SPEED DEMON (41 min)
• Moving, Creating & Merging Layers • Changing Layer Opacity • Working with Blend Mode Shortcuts • Working with Adjustment Layer Shortcuts • Utilizing the Filter Gallery • Working with Type Tool Shortcuts • Changing Font Size & Color • Using Quick Font Previews • Working with Layer Comps • Exporting Layer Comps • Final Comments & Credits