More DiscountTotal Training Online: All-Access Library The All Access library gives you access to every online training title! With aprprox. hours and titles to choose from, you're sure to find a lesson to help you master a new technique or learn a new program entirely. This is perfect for creative pros, designers, developers, office enthusiasts who need to master a new technique, or learn an entire program.
We offer various licenses/editions for Total Training Online Subscriptions, as shown below:
Note: Once enter the online Store, please click Online Subscriptions below Products to select your subscription and purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Excellent (/5)
Total Training Online and DVD Awards
If you are just starting out with Photoshop or you need a refresher on keyboard shortcuts, the basics of selecting colors or elements in photos, special effects and layering, then the Photoshop CS3 Essential tutorials cover what you need to know to make your images dazzle.
By the end of this course you will be proficient at: understanding the toolbars and interface, navigating documents, the fundamentals of color correction, layering, doctoring images, filters and special effects. You will not be a Photoshop expert but you will have the foundations to manipulate images and the comfort of understanding the tools and interface of Photoshop CS3.
If you are already competent at Photoshop and would like in-depth training try our Adobe Photoshop CS3 Advanced or Adobe Photoshop CS3 Productivity and Power Techniques.
Note: These tutorials cover topics that are relevant to both Photoshop CS3 & Photoshop CS3 Extended.
• Open your eyes to the wonders of Photoshop CS3: image manipulation, design layouts, and more. • Sharpen your Photoshop skills with document basics and keyboard shortcuts for Mac & PC. • Understand the importance of using layers with every project. • Save time with automation tools for saving and loading, cropping, PhotoMerge, and web galleries.
DISC 1 - Photoshop Fundamentals Chapter 1: THE GLORY OF PHOTOSHOP (27 min)
• Color Correction • Editing Non-Destructively • Painting with Digital Paint • Doctoring Images • Using Special Effects • Automating Your Workflow • Sorting & Organizing Photos in Adobe Bridge • Understanding Industry-Specific Work • Integration with Other Programs
Chapter 2: PREPARING TO USE PHOTOSHOP (36 min)
• Using the New CS3 Interface • Customizing Keyboard Shortcuts • Customizing Menus • Customizing Your Workspace • Creating a New Document • Examining the Document Window • Navigating Documents • Using Essential Keyboard Shortcuts • Differences between Mac & PC Functionality
Chapter 3: SELECTION BASICS (34 min)
• Introducing Selecting • Using the Marquee Tools • Using the Lasso Tools • Experimenting with Selection Tricks • Manipulating Selections • Using the Magic Wand Tool • Using the Quick Selection Tool • Refining Selection Edges • Saving Selections
Chapter 4: LAYER BASICS 26:59 min)
• Utilizing Layers Will Save Your Life • Stacking Order • Renaming & Duplicating Layers • Applying Layer Locks • Understanding Opacity • Selecting & Linking Multiple Layers • Creating a Layer Group • Learning My Favorite Trick
Chapter 5: COLOR THEORY & COLOR CORRECTION (48 min)
• Understanding Color Theory • Using the Adobe Color Picker • Creating & Using Swatches • Using Tools for Correcting Luminance • Using Commands for Correcting Luminance • Using Tools for Correcting Color • Using Commands for Correcting Color • Making Black & White Adjustments
Chapter 6: PAINTING 101 (27 min)
• Discovering the Power of Brushes • Creating a Soft-Edged Brush • Changing the Brush Tip • Using Brushes with Other Tools • Previewing Advanced Brushes • Creating Brushes from Scratch • Using the Eyedropper Tool
Chapter 7: UNDO OPTIONS & THE HISTORY PALETTE (17 min)
• Undoing Mistakes • Changing History State Preferences • Using the History Palette • Allowing Non-Linear History • Using Scratch Disks
Chapter 8: GUIDES, RULERS & THE HELP VIEWER (22 min)
• Referencing the Adobe Help Viewer • Using Rulers • Working with Guides • Choosing Color Samples • Using the Count Tool • Using the Ruler Tool • Using the Annotation Tools
Chapter 9: RASTER VS. VECTOR-BASED IMAGES (32 min)
• Contrasting Raster & Vector Images • Making Shapes • Creating Text • Learning Typography Basics • Warping Type • Final Comments & Credits
• Introducing Smart Filters • Using Blur Effects • Using Sharpening Effects • Using the Liquify Effect • Using Distortion Effects • Using Render Effects • Using Multiple Effects
Chapter 4: THE POWER OF AUTOMATION (28 min)
• Saving & Loading Dialog Presets • Applying Actions • Cropping & Straightening Photos • Introducing Photomerge® • Using the Web Photo Gallery • Automating from Bridge
Chapter 5: INTERMEDIATE LAYER CONCEPTS (36 min)
• Introducing Layer Styles • Adding a Drop Shadow • Creating a Simulated 3D Effect • Touring the Other Effects • Painting with 3D Paint • Using Adjustment Layers • Creating Layer Comps
Chapter 6: OUTPUT OPTIONS (38 min)
• Saving for Print & Web Overview 03:05 • Introducing Zoomify(TM) • Saving for Video & Devices Overview • Discussing Print File Formats • Discussing Web & Video File Formats • Saving Images for the Web • Understanding Image Size & Resolution • Trimming & Cropping • Using the New Print Dialog Box
Chapter 7: ADOBE BRIDGE, CAMERA RAW & DEVICE CENTRAL (26 min)
• Organizing Images in Bridge • Creating Metadata in Bridge • Importing Photos from Your Camera • Working with Camera Raw • Using Adobe Device Central • Final Comments & Credits