More DiscountTotal Training Online: All-Access Library The All Access library gives you access to every online training title! With aprprox. hours and titles to choose from, you're sure to find a lesson to help you master a new technique or learn a new program entirely. This is perfect for creative pros, designers, developers, office enthusiasts who need to master a new technique, or learn an entire program.
We offer various licenses/editions for Total Training Online Subscriptions. Save 40% off with the coupon code: spring40, as shown below:
Note: Once entered Online Store, please Select your license and Fill the quantity into the blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Take your skills to new heights with the Photoshop CS3 Advanced video series. With Adobe Certified Photoshop Expert Justin Seeley as your host, you'll learn how to manage and organize your images using Adobe Bridge CS3, process your photos using Camera Raw 4, create stunning compositions using Photoshop's Smart Objects and all-new non-destructive Smart Filters, edit images in perspective via the improved Vanishing Point Filter, and discover dozens of tips, tricks and time-saving workarounds to help you improve your creative workflow.
• Discover the importance of non-destructive editing. • Learn photo retouching techniques how to use and manipulate Smart Objects. • Delve into the mechanics of Smart Filters, live video editing, and the Quick Selection Tool. • Find out how to clone in perspective with Vanishing Point. • Work with 3D objects and make black and white adjustments.
DISC 1 Chapter 1: PREFERENCES & SETTINGS (19 min)
• Setting Preferences • Optimizing Color Settings • Working in Different Color Spaces • Changing the Workspace Color • Saving Workspace Settings
Chapter 2: WORKING IN BRIDGE® CS3 (57 min)
• Looking at Preferences & Color Management • Customizing the Bridge Workspace • Analyzing & Grouping Images • Filtering in Bridge • Adding Copyright Information • Batch Renaming • Using Slideshow Mode • Creating Custom Contact Sheets
Chapter 3: MASTERING CAMERA RAW (44 min)
• Exploring the Interface • Adjusting White Balance • Adjusting Exposure • Working with Clipping Warnings • Working with the Vibrance & Saturation Sliders • Working with the HSL/Grayscale Sliders • Using Split Tone Sliders • Using the Retouch Tool • Editing JPEGs & TIFFs
Chapter 4: THE POWER OF ADJUSTMENT LAYERS (31 min)
• Non-Destructive vs. Destructive Edits • Applying Blend Modes • Making Single Layer Adjustments • Making Selective Adjustments • Copy a Layer Adjustment to Another Image • Retouching in an Empty Adjustment Layer • Creating a Duotone with a Gradient Map
Chapter 5: SMART OBJECTS & FILTERS (26 min)
• Opening a File as a Smart Object • Applying Smart Filters • Working with Smart Filter Masks • Making Pixel-Level Modifications • Placing Vector Artwork • Linking Smart Objects • Applying Filters to Live Type • Warping Smart Objects
Chapter 6: THE NEW VANISHING POINT (40 min)
• Creating Planes • Importing & Transforming Images • Cloning an Image • Adjusting Image Tonality • Exporting the Grid • Warping Objects to Multiple Planes • Making Precise Image Measurements
Chapter 7: WORKING WITH A WACOM® TABLET (36 min)
• Explaining the Versatility & Sensitivity of the Pen • Adding Dimension with Shadows & Highlights • Making a Collage • Blending Images & Textures • Restoring Photos • Final Comments & Credits
• Understanding Actions • Loading Existing Actions • Creating New Actions • Editing Actions • Saving Actions • Utilizing Snapshots • Starting a Batch Process • Using the Image Processor • Understanding the Script Events Manager • Creating PDF Presentations • Working with Keyboard Shortcuts
Chapter 2: BETTER BLACK & WHITE CONVERSIONS (25 min)
• Converting to Grayscale in One Step • Using the Channel Mixer • Converting to Grayscale with Calculations • Using Lab Channels • Using Black & White Adjustment Layers • Applying a Color Tint to a Grayscale Image
Chapter 3: USING THE SHARPENING FILTERS (37 min)
• One-Stop Sharpening • Using Unsharp Mask • The Power of Smart Sharpen • More Accurate Smart Sharpening • Correcting Motion Blur • Using the Fade Command • Emboss Filter Sharpening • Eliminating Color Halos with Lab • Sharpening Luminosity • High Pass Sharpening
Chapter 4: RETOUCHING SECRETS REVEALED (62 min)
• Painting with the History Brush • Non-Destructive Cloning & Healing • The Liquify Diet • Smoothing Skin Tones with a Blur Filter • Compositing Made Easy • Correcting Color by Adjusting Threshold • Removing a Color Cast • Whitening Teeth • Exploring the Selection Tools • Using the New Quick Selection Tool • Using Refine Edge • Creating a Path with the Pen Tool • Converting a Path to a Selection
Chapter 5: CHANNELS: THE UNTOLD STORY (40 min)
• The Channels Palette • Beginning a Channel Mask • Adjusting the Levels to Fine-Tune the Mask • Enhancing the Edges Using the Brush Tool • Final Cleanup of the Channel Mask • Creatively Implementing the Channel Mask • Fixing Redeye Using the Channels Palette • Improving the Color in the Lab Color Space
Chapter 6: NEW FEATURES OF PHOTOSHOP CS3 EXTENDED (41 min)
• Working with Timeline & Frame Animation • Painting & Cloning Video • Animating a Photograph • Color Correcting Video • Working with 3D Objects • Creating Slideshows with Sound • Final Comments & Credits