More DiscountTotal Training Online: All-Access Library The All Access library gives you access to every online training title! With aprprox. hours and titles to choose from, you're sure to find a lesson to help you master a new technique or learn a new program entirely. This is perfect for creative pros, designers, developers, office enthusiasts who need to master a new technique, or learn an entire program.
We offer various licenses/editions for Total Training Online Subscriptions. Save 40% off with the coupon code: spring40, as shown below:
Note: Once entered Online Store, please Select your license and Fill the quantity into the blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
With Total Training for Adobe InDesign CS5 Essentials you'll learn all the key new features that are packed into this robust design and publishing tool. Adobe Certified Expert James Lockman teaches you the fundamental tools, tips and techniques you'll need to create professionally designed layouts, text, tables and graphics. This training is just what you need to quickly take your skills to the next level when working with Adobe InDesign CS5.
Highlights • Learn to create self-adjusting layouts using auto-fit and the gap tool • Discover the MiniBridge to browse for, then drag and drop, images onto your layout, all from within InDesign • See how to adjust the corners on an InDesign frame independently • Learn to insert text and graphics into your InDesign layout • Create text that spans or splits columns without creating new text frames
Chapter 1: EXPLORING THE INTERFACE (30 min)
• Start Screen, Application Bar & Workspace Menu • Panels, Application Frame & Tab View • Using the Control Panel • Customizing Keyboard Shortcuts & Menus • Enabling Tool Hints • Customizing Workspaces
• Setting General & Interface Preferences • Setting Type & Composition Preferences • Customizing Units, Grids & Guides • Dictionary, Spelling, Autocorrect & Story Editor Display Preferences • Display Performance & Appearance of Black • Document Previews, File & Clipboard Handling
Chapter 3: WORKING WITH DOCUMENTS (28 min)
• Setting Up a New Document & Saving a Preset • Differences Between Web & Print Documents • Working with Templates • Replacing Missing Fonts & Updating Links • Using a Document Fonts Folder • Converting Documents for CS4 Compatibility
• Setting Up Units, Margins & Columns on a Page • Using Rulers • Working with Guides • Using Smart Guides to Align & Place Objects • Using Gridify
Chapter 6: ADDING TEXT TO YOUR LAYOUT (36 min)
• Adding & Formatting Text in a Frame • Exploring Frame Types • Creating Text on a Path • Threading Text Frames • Placing Text from a File • Auto-Flowing Text • Using Smart Text Reflow
Chapter 7: TEXT FORMATTING OPTIONS (29 min)
• Choosing Fonts • Controlling Font Size & Leading • Changing Text Color in the Swatches & Control Panels • Adjusting Alignment, Tracking & Kerning • Adjusting Columns within a Text Frame • Using the Eyedropper Tool to Sample Attributes • Finding & Replacing Fonts • Adding Indents, Spacing & Hyphenation Control • Creating Drop Caps