More DiscountTotal Training Online: All-Access Library The All Access library gives you access to every online training title! With aprprox. hours and titles to choose from, you're sure to find a lesson to help you master a new technique or learn a new program entirely. This is perfect for creative pros, designers, developers, office enthusiasts who need to master a new technique, or learn an entire program.
We offer various licenses/editions for Total Training Online Subscriptions. Save 40% off with the coupon code: spring40, as shown below:
Note: Once entered Online Store, please Select your license and Fill the quantity into the blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Get an introduction to Adobe InDesign CS4 with this essential training that introduces you to the basics tools, skills and techniques required to create professionally styled text, layouts and graphics that deliver a powerful impact. In this series, youll be guided through the techniques needed to work with text and graphics in your layouts. You will also learn how to apply artistic effects to text and placed artwork, without prior knowledge of other applications like Illustrator or Photoshop.
• Discover how InDesign CS4 provides a platform for communications beyond print. It can make electronic documents as PDF as well as web documents as SWF. • Find out whether your print jobs will cause problems at print shops by using the new Preflight panel. • Learn how design can be more efficient with Text and Object Styles. • See how InDesign CS4 can apply many artistic effects to your placed artwork, without knowledge of other applications like indesignor Photoshop. • Learn how to use layers to create different versions of your publications, for different languages, different markets, or more.
Chapter 1: EXPLORING THE INTERFACE (28 min)
• Start Screen, Application Bar & Workspace Menu • Panels, Application Frame & Tab View • Using the Control Panel • Customizing Keyboard Shortcuts & Menus • Exploring Workspaces
• Setting Up Units, Margins & Columns • Using Rulers • Working with Guides • Using Smart Guides to Align & Place Objects
Chapter 6: ADDING TEXT TO YOUR LAYOUT (32 min)
• Adding & Formatting Text in a Frame • Exploring Frame Types • Placing Text from a File • Threading Text Frames • Creating Text on a Path • Auto-Flowing Text • Using Smart Text Reflow
Chapter 7: TEXT FORMATTING OPTIONS (33 min)
• Choosing Fonts • Controlling Font Size & Leading • Changing Text Color in the Swatches & Color Panels • Adjusting Alignment, Tracking & Kerning • Using the Eyedropper Tool to Sample Text Attributes • Finding & Replacing Fonts • Adding Indents & Spacing • Controlling Hyphenation & Justification • Creating Drop Caps • Using Optical Margin Alignment