Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Very Good (/5)
Everything you need to go from beginner PHP developer to Zend Certified Engineer (ZCE). The bundle includes the following training and development tools:
* Zend Online Training: PHP I: Foundations * Zend Online Training: PHP II: Higher Structures * Zend Online Training: Test Prep: PHP 5.3 Certification * Zend PHP 5.3 Certification Exam Voucher * Zend PHP 5.3 Certification Study Guide - PDF version * Zend Studio License: 1- year subscription * Zend Server Development License: 1- year subscription * Zend 1 year Basic web based support
PHP I: Fundamentals
You will have the opportunity to use the Zend Studio IDE (Integrated Development Environment) to start your coding adventures the easy and correct way! OBJECTIVE
To learn the basics of the PHP programming language.
1. ZEND INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAMMING A. Language and the Logic of Programming B. How Programming Turns Into Programs C. Client Server Programs
2. PHP FUNCTION BASICS A. Functions B. File System Basics
3. PHP LANGUAGE BASICS A. Syntax B. Quotes C. Comments D. Introduction to Zend Studio E. PHP Environment F. Data Types G. Operator Precedence
4. PHP PROGRAMMING BASICS A. How to Structure a Program B. Security Tips C. Debugging Tips
5. PHP VARIABLE BASICS A. Variables B. Constants C. Arrays
6. PHP WEB AND DATABASE BASICS A. Database Introduction 4. PHP CONTROL FLOW BASICS A. Operators B. Conditionals
AUDIENCE This course is designed for those who want to learn the basics of the PHP language, and assumes some familiarity with web sites – what they are and the very basics of how they work – but no programming experience. Web designers who want to become PHP Developers would certainly benefit from this course.
PHP II: Higher Structures
OBJECTIVE To learn the essentials for creating web-based PHP applications
1. PHP SYNTAX REVIEW A. Quotes B. Comments C. Special Characters D. Data Types E. Precedence and Definitions F. Arrays G. Operators H. Conditionals and Loops I. Functions
2. PHP WEB CONCEPTS A. Server Communication B. HTTP Headers C. Output Buffering D. Browser Caching F. Cookies G. Sessions H. Email I. Forms
3. PHP LANGUAGE CONCEPTS A. Including Files B. Globals C. References D. File System Basics
4. PHP OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING A. Classes B. Static Context C. Visibility (PPP) D. Overriding Functions E. Interfaces F. Cloning G. Namespaces
5. CONFIGURING PHP A. Setting Up a Development Environment B. PHP.INI Settings
6. PHP DATABASE BASICS A. Relational Databases B. SQL and MySQL C. Connecting PHP and MySQL D. PDO E. Stored Procedures F. Transactions 4. REGULAR EXPRESSIONS A. Characters and Symbols B. RegEx Functions C. Pattern Modifiers
7. CRITICAL ASPECTS OF BUILDING PHP APPLICATIONS A. Testing and Debugging B. Troubleshooting Procedures: Development C. phpDocumentor, phpDoc D. Exceptions E. Web Services F. Performance Enhancements G. Security and Validation
AUDIENCE This course continues where PHP I: Foundations leaves off, and is designed for novice PHP developers who want to further advance their skills in the PHP language and already know the basics of PHP syntax, language constructs, and web site functionality. Experienced programmers in Procedural and OO languages should refer to the Quick Start: PHP for Experienced Programmers course description. ILE programmers are coached to complete the PHP I: Foundations (IBMi) and PHP II: Higher Structures courses, as the language syntax they are used to is unique and quite different from PHP.