Limited This deal maybe time limited. Don't miss it out! Promo Info Volume DiscountWe offer volume discount for this product. Save up to 78% Off by purchasing Individual Use 3 Year Subscription, as shown below:
Note: Once at the shopping cart web page, please fill the number into the quantity blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Excellent (/5)
Multifit | Amit Gal Alon Awards
All About Strength Training is interactive visualization tool for Strength Training and Musculoskeletal Anatomy.
All About Strength Training combine and present strength training exercises with the anatomy of the muscle sets during kinesiology. When performing the strength exercises one can see the workings of the individual muscles (the anatomical analysis) involved in each exercise. The All About Strength Training also provides the observer with the opportunity to rapidly enter (with a single click) and view the muscles and examine how they work in unique 3D animations.
All About Strength Training is an online application. We update the contents every month; add animations and new professional content. The system grows significantly every year.
Subjects: • Hundreds of Strength Training Exercises. Every exercise is presented by means of a brief video film that includes a visual anatomical analysis of all the muscles that are involved in that exercise. Furthermore, the specific activity of each muscle is also displayed in lucid animation.
The strength exercises are arranged in the following categories: *Exercises using machines *Free weight *Body weight *Resistance band *Fitball
• Three dimensional models of the sets of muscles are presented for teaching the different muscles in the human body together with the appropriate exercises for strengthening these muscles.
• Stretching exercises are displayed by means of brief video films.
• Unique animation displays present the methods of strength training, techniques of training and the organization of weekly exercise programs.
• The heart and nervous systems as well as the skeleton structure are vividly displayed in exciting three dimensional video films.
• Wonderful animation combined with three dimensional views provides clear instructions about Kinesiology, the theory and science of movement.
• Understanding the biomechanics of strength training.
• The physiology of the human body while undergoing movements of stress and effort is uniquely displayed by means of original animation.
• The principles relating to the theory and science of training.
• The application of the 'All About Strength Training' is user friendly and convenient. People with little or no knowledge of computers will find it very simple to use.