Note: Once entered Store, please fill the number into the quantity blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
AceReader Elite is our ultimate edition of the program. Our goal was to create a version of the software with more features and content than any other product on the market while keeping it very simple to use. We accomplished our goal. We took our $129 school edition of the program and added four additional Test Sets (another $60 value) and also made many improvements (listed below). In our continued effort to give a great value at a great price, we are pricing this new Elite edition of the program at the low price of only $99.95. Our product along with our top rated support makes AceReader Elite your number one choice. Below is a list of new and updated features:
• New and Improved User Interface - Our new User Interface is modern, clean and makes the program easier to use than ever. A new optional startup screen makes it easy to understand how the program is organized and then launches you into the part of the program that you want to use.
• New and Categorized Training Activities - We added more training activities and categorized them with simple explanations to help users understand what the training activities are doing and why. The new Drill activities are now broken into the following basic speed reading exercise categories:
1. Minimizing Subvocalization (pronouncing the words in your mind while you read) 2. Eliminating Re-Reading & Regression (letting your eyes wander back to re-read text) 3. Expanding your Eye Fixation Zone (ability to read a wider text width when your eyes are focused on a single point) 4. Reducing your Eye Fixation Time (time spent when your eyes are focused on a single point) 5. Increasing your Re-Fixation Speed (ability to reposition your eyes at a rapid rate)
This new way of organizing the training activities was a major enhancement to the program and makes the program easier than ever to use.
• Goal Setting - This setting allows you to keep track of where you are relative to your goal. The program also includes Courses and Drills to help you reach your goal. Courses and Drills automatically adjust according to your skill level. When setting your goal, we also provide you with a chart of typical and optimal reading speeds to help you determine what is realistic.
• Themed Material - All of our core Test Sets (American History, Earth & Space Science, Famous People, Fun Facts, and SAT Prep) are now included in this version of the program. You no longer need to purchase them as separate add-ons. We have also included Courses for each theme. This is a major enhancement to the program. You can pick a theme for the training exercises that match your interest and learn interesting educational material while learning how to become an efficient reader.
• eBooks - We added 50 hand-picked e-Books that you can access from the File drop down menu within our Reading Mode section of the program. Note: Our Web site offers links to thousands of e-Books that you can access and load into AceReader with only a few clicks.
• Advanced Administration - Includes all the Administration functions that have held up to the needs of schools and learning centers over the past 15 years. The Administration functions allow you to manage users (including the ability to assign students to classes), generate reports and graphs for monitoring you and/or your child's progress, plus the ability to set many program options. The Administration functions also allow you to create and customize the Tests, Drills, and Games. For example, you can easily create your own Flash Card material, and the program will make a Game using your material via the Flash Card Game. The Comprehension Test and Drill Text Editors include a readability statistics analysis tool to help you determine the grade level and complexity of text.
• Unlimited Users - You no longer need to worry about how many users will be using the program on your computer. Each user will logon with his/her own name, and the program will keep the settings and test scores separate for each user. This is critical if more than one person will be using the program, since it program behaves differently for each user.
In addition to having unlimited users on each computer, the home edition also allows you to install the software on up to 3 computers. Note: We will allow more than 3 activations if you contact us via email or phone. We only ask that you keep the activations within the household and/or your immediate family.
• Daily Status Indicator - The program now includes a daily status progress meter in the automated Course Mode that shows you the recommended number of activities to perform each day. Note: The Administration functions allow you to tailor the number of activities to perform each day.
• Speed Reading Stopwatch - When taking a self-paced Reading/Comprehension Test, the program will now show you a running clock and your current Words per Minute, in real time, while you read. So now, you don't need to complete the self-paced reading/comprehension test to see what your speed is. This innovative new speed reading stopwatch is small enough to not hinder your reading, but it is handy to look at while reading.
• Windows 8 Ready - All our versions of AceReader work on Windows 8, but this edition has been updated to use the latest installer technology certified for use on Windows 8.
AceReader Pro (PC & Macintosh Classic Edition)
AceReader Pro includes Tests, Drills, and Games designed to assess and improve your reading skills. The program allows you to have the level of control that suits your needs. It includes three methods of operation: Course Mode, Menu Mode, and Reading Mode. The Course Mode leads you through a self-adjusting and personalized training process. The Menu Mode lets you pick-and-choose from a menu list of training activities. The Reading Mode allows you to have full control by letting you load your own material from the clipboard or documents (i.e. Web pages, e-mails, .pdf files, .doc files) and letting you manually set the display modes and speed settings. With the Reading Mode, you can train with material that you needed to read anyway. Since the Reading Mode has so much flexibility with how it can present text, many people use this part of the program as a productivity tool to help them get through reading material more efficiently while on the computer.
AceReader Pro Deluxe (Macintosh Classic Edition
This version contains all the features of the Pro edition (listed above) and also includes:
1. Higher college level vocabulary content and a more aggressive triple speed course. 2. Ability to customize the Tests, Drills and Games with built-in editors.. 3. Support for 1-5 users per stand-alone computer. It can be used by a single user and is highly recommended if more than one person is going to be using the product on the same computer. The program settings and test scores are kept separate for each user. Separate score keeping is critical when performing Drills, since the program paces eye movement relative to each user's personal Base Reading Speed (BRS). 4. Readability statistics analysis tool to help you determine the grade level and complexity of text. This tool is included with the Drill Text and Comprehension Test Editors.