Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Very Good (/5)
This package includes 4 online training courses and is designed to give advanced PHP programmers a solid foundation in the higher structures of PHP, Security and an introduction to Zend Framework. The bundle includes:
* PHP II: Higher Structures * Zend Online Training: Building Security Into your PHP Application * Zend Online Training: Test Prep: PHP 5.3 Certification * Zend Online Training: Zend Framework Fundamentals * Zend PHP 5.3 Certification Exam Voucher * Zend PHP 5.3 Certification Study Guide - PDF version * Zend Studio License, 1-year subscription, professional-grade PHP IDE * Zend Server Development License, 1-year subscription, a fully-functional copy of Zend Server for use in development * Zend 1 year Basic web based support
This package is designed to give advanced PHP programmers a solid foundation in PHP and PHP best practices.
You will have the opportunity to use the Zend Studio IDE (Integrated Development Environment) to continue honing your coding skills utilizing best practices and effective tools. OBJECTIVE To learn the essentials for creating web-based PHP applications
1. PHP SYNTAX REVIEW A. Quotes B. Comments C. Special Characters D. Data Types E. Precedence and Definitions F. Arrays G. Operators H. Conditionals and Loops I. Functions
2. PHP WEB CONCEPTS A. Server Communication B. HTTP Headers C. Output Buffering D. Browser Caching F. Cookies G. Sessions H. Email I. Forms
3. PHP LANGUAGE CONCEPTS A. Including Files B. Globals C. References D. File System Basics
4. PHP OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING A. Classes B. Static Context C. Visibility (PPP) D. Overriding Functions E. Interfaces F. Cloning G. Namespaces
5. CONFIGURING PHP A. Setting Up a Development Environment B. PHP.INI Settings
6. PHP DATABASE BASICS A. Relational Databases B. SQL and MySQL C. Connecting PHP and MySQL D. PDO E. Stored Procedures F. Transactions
7. REGULAR EXPRESSIONS A. Characters and Symbols B. RegEx Functions C. Pattern Modifiers
8. CRITICAL ASPECTS OF BUILDING PHP APPLICATIONS A. Testing and Debugging B. Troubleshooting Procedures: Development C. phpDocumentor, phpDoc D. Exceptions E. Web Services F. Performance Enhancements G. Security and Validation
AUDIENCE This course continues where PHP I: Foundations leaves off, and is designed for novice PHP developers who want to further advance their skills in the PHP language and already know the basics of PHP syntax, language constructs, and web site functionality. Experienced programmers in Procedural and OO languages should refer to the Quick Start: PHP for Experienced Programmers course description. ILE programmers are coached to complete the PHP I: Foundations (IBMi) and PHP II: Higher Structures courses, as the language syntax they are used to is unique and quite different from PHP.