|Shipping:||1. Sale for global. Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)|
|2. More shipping requirements, please see in order page.|
|1 - 2|
3 - 9
10 - 19
20 - 29
|Get It Now|
ArtOptimizer is a workflow automation solution for Adobe Illustrator that works with Photoshop to:
• reduce the size of images linked to Illustrator document by eliminating excess image data, and
• perform essential image adjustments such as color conversion and sharpening
ArtOptimizer allows to reduce the size of Illustrator job dramatically, cut down on processing time and reduce production costs.
How does ArtOptimizer work?
To reduce the image size, ArtOptimizer will automatically reduce the image resolution and scale the images in Photoshop according to their dimensions in the Illustrator document and the target resolution specified, and reimport them to Illustrator at 100%. ArtOptimizer lets you backup original images linked to Illustrator document before processing, and you also have the option to overwrite originals.
In addition, ArtOptimizer can automate the following operations:
• convert image colors between CMYK, RGB and Grayscale,
• apply sharpening filters,
• flatten images or merge visible layers,
• run Photoshop Actions during processing.
ArtOptimizer helps you save valuable disk space, time and reduce production costs by reducing the size of images linked to Illustrator documents:
• Save valuable disk space.
• Save hours - and even days - of optimizing images manually.
• Accelerate document printing and exporting to PDF (for image rich projects, the output time can be reduced from hours to minutes).
• Save time when transferring jobs to outside sources.
• Reduce job cost through faster processing by service providers.
• Speed up your overall job turnaround.
• Adobe Illustrator CS3-CS6
• Adobe Photoshop CS3-CS6
• Mac OS X 10.5-10.8