|Shipping:||1. Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)|
|2. More shipping requirements, please see in order page.|
|Quantity||Price per Unit|
|1 - 2|
3 - 9
10 - 19
20 - 29
30 and above
|Get It Now|
|LinkOptimizer||Get It Now|
|LinkOptimizer Light||Get It Now|
LinkOptimizer is a workflow automation solution which works with Adobe Photoshop to:
• reduce the size of images linked to InDesign document by eliminating excess image data
• perform essential image adjustments such as color conversion and sharpening
• convert file formats.
LinkOptimizer allows to reduce the size of InDesign job dramatically, cut down on processing time and reduce production costs.
Reduce link size / Optimize resolution
LinkOptimizer will automatically reduce the image resolution, scale and crop the images in Photoshop according to their dimensions in the InDesign document and the target resolution specified, and reimport them to InDesign at 100%.
Automatically perform essential final image adjustments:
• convert colors to CMYK, RGB and Grayscale,
• apply sharpening filters,
• merge layers, delete hidden ones, flatten image.
Convert image formats
Automatically convert linked images into desired file formats, for example JPEG > TIFF, PNG > PSD, Photoshop EPS > TIFF etc. Specify Photoshop conversion settings directly from LinkOptimizer.
LinkOptimizer dramatically improves workflows of service providers, printers, ad agencies and publishing houses by letting users achieve more with the same or less resources:
• Save hours - and even days - of optimizing images manually
• Save gigabytes of disk space
• Reduce output time (for image-rich projects, the time can be reduced
• from hours to minutes)
• Speed up job transfer to outside sources
• Reduce job cost through faster processing by service providers
• Speed up overall job turnaround
Backup and relinking
With LinkOptimizer, your files are always safe - you can either backup original files, or relink to optimized ones leaving originals untouched. In addition, you can optimize links for external use, such as web design, without relinking them back to InDesign at all.
Detailed link info
LinkOptimizer lists all the document links in an interactive table complete with the detailed link info, optimization actions, ignored links and resizable preview.
Run Photoshop Actions
Specify Photoshop Actions to run automatically on each image during processing.
History: Detailed logs
LinkOptimizer logs every processing step into History which holds the detailed log for each processed InDesign file, so if an error happens you can easily track it down.
LinkOptimizer vs LinkOptimizer Light
The following features are not included in LinkOptimizer Light:
• Resolution optimizing:
- Process monochrome (black and white) images
- Change resolution only leaving image dimensions untouched
- Resolution upsampling
- Choose resampling methods
- Convert color space to ICC profile
- Edit images regardless of resolution settings
• Convert image formats
- Process duplicates
- Run Photoshop Actions
- Process specific layers
• Adobe InDesign CS2-CS5.5
• Adobe Photoshop CS2-CS5.5
• Mac OS X 10.4.2 - 10.7
Purchase from Author's Store and receive 50% Discount!
Credit cards, PayPal, Bank/Wire Transfer, Check/Money Order, Fax - Credit Card accepted.
Promo Deal: Up to 25% OFF Bundle Discount + Up to 20% OFF LinkOptimizer Light
Note: The USD$ is default, select other currencies on the order page.