Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Produce high-quality designs and documentation within a 3D model-based environment and share designs using other software based on the Autodesk® Revit® or AutoCAD® platforms.
Benefits of Autodesk Subscription and Autodesk 360
Purchase Autodesk® Subscription with your Autodesk® Revit LT™ software to get convenient access to the following benefits*:
• The Latest Software—Stay current with the latest releases and product enhancements. • Flexible Licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations. • Basic Technical Support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from Autodesk support specialists. • Rendering—Produce compelling, photorealistic visualizations and panoramas—without tying up the desktop or requiring specialized rendering hardware.
*All Subscription benefits may not be available for all products in all languages and/or geographies.
Produce high quality designs and documentation within a BIM (Building Information Modeling) process that enables you to design and document 3D building projects concurrently. Experience a more efficient, intuitive modeling workflow with Autodesk Revit LT 2014:
• Explore your 3D designs virtually by generating 3D views from any angle to visualize the space throughout the design.
• Improve design efficiency using a coordinated, 3D model-based environment that automatically manages design changes.
• Help save time with auto-generated schedules that are automatically created directly from the model. Changes to a schedule view automatically reflect in model plans, sections, and elevations.
• Minimize costs of changes and manual coordination with software that manages changes to your building model throughout the design process and produces high quality documentation.
• Easily exchange files with any team members or clients using other software based on the Revit or AutoCAD platforms for greater project collaboration.
• Windows® 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium edition, or Windows XP Professional x64 (SP2) or Home edition (SP2 or later) operating system • Single- or multi-core Intel® Pentium®, Xeon®, or i-Series processor or AMD® equivalent with SSE2 technology; highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended • 4 GB RAM • 5 GB free disk space for installation • Best graphics: Display adapter capable of 24-bit color • Advanced graphics: DirectX® 10-capable graphics card with Shader Model 3 as recommended by Autodesk. • 1,280 x 1,024 monitor with True Color • Microsoft Mouse- or 3Dconnexion®-compliant pointing device • Internet connection for license registration and prerequisite component download • Download or installation from DVD