Note: Once enter the online store, please click "View all products" below "All Products" to get this product.
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Very Good (/5)
Autodesk Store Awards
Help to save time and increase productivity by exploring your project model through 5D analysis, simulation, and real-time advanced navigation tools.
Benefits of Autodesk Subscription and Autodesk 360
Purchase Autodesk® Subscription with your Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate software to get convenient access to the following benefits*: • The Latest Software—Stay current with the latest releases and product enhancements. • Flexible Licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations. • Basic Technical Support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from Autodesk support specialists.
*All Subscription benefits may not be available for all products in all languages and/or geographies.
Gain more comprehensive analyses of project models and help increase collaboration with enhanced new simulation tools that link to project management software and model geometry. New tools in Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2014 project review software enable you to:
• Visualize a project model in 3D and import times, dates, costs, and other task data from project management software in order to help increase efficiency and better coordinate with team members.
• Help anticipate and resolve costly problems before construction begins by creating construction simulations to check for building or demolition viability.
• Gain greater accuracy with enhanced measuring tools that include improved display of vertex, edge, and face snapping, dimension locking, and AutoZoom to enable more accurate selection of vertex, edge or face.
• Import and visualize massive point cloud data sets using reality capture workflows with Autodesk® AutoCAD® 3D CAD software products, Autodesk® Revit® Building Information Modeling (BIM) software, and Autodesk® Inventor® software products for greater accuracy throughout the modeling process.
• Render materials, lighting, environments, and real-time ray-tracing using new Autodesk rendering tools or the legacy presenter rendering tools.
• Freely publish Navisworks models to the Autodesk BIM 360 Glue mobile app to view and explore multi-disciplinary models anytime and anywhere.
System requirements for Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2014 • Windows® 8 (64-bit) or Windows® 7 (32 or 64-bit) Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate edition (recommended) (Service Pack 1) • Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ processor 3.0 GHz (or higher) with SSE2 technology • 512 MB RAM (2 GB or greater recommended) • 10 GB free disk space for installation • Direct3D 9® and OpenGL® capable graphics card with Shader Model 2 (minimum) • 1,280 x 800 VGA display with true color (1,920 x 1,080 monitor and 32-bit video display adapter recommended) • Microsoft Mouse-compliant pointing device • Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 or later web browser