Track, manage, and better anticipate potential problems with clash detection and coordination tools that enable you to minimize project delays and more easily communicate action steps to the project team.
Benefits of Autodesk Subscription and Autodesk 360
Purchase Autodesk® Subscription with your Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage software to get convenient access to the following benefits*: • The Latest Software—Stay current with the latest releases and product enhancements. • Flexible Licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations. • Basic Technical Support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from Autodesk support specialists.
*All Subscription benefits may not be available for all products in all languages and/or geographies.
Improve project outcomes by anticipating and managing problems before construction begins with support from new advanced detection and interference tools in Autodesk Naviworks Manage 2014 project preview software:
• Better anticipate potential problems and minimize expensive delays more easily with an enhanced Clash Detective tool that helps detect clash object colors, composite-level clashing, enables management of saved viewpoints, allows user-controlled isolation settings, and more.
• Enable real-time coordination in 5D simulations that import times, dates, costs, and other task data from project management software.
• Create construction simulations to check building or demolition viability by developing sequences that link model geometry to time and dates.
• Gain greater accuracy with enhanced measuring tools that include improved display of vertex, edge, and face snapping, dimension locking, and AutoZoom to enable more accurate selection of vertex, edge or face.
• Import and visualize massive point cloud data sets using reality capture workflows with Autodesk® AutoCAD® 3D CAD software products, Autodesk® Revit® Building Information Modeling (BIM) software, and Autodesk® Inventor® software products for greater accuracy throughout the modeling process.
• Render materials, lighting, environments, and real-time ray-tracing using new Autodesk rendering tools or the legacy presenter rendering tools.
• Freely publish Navisworks models to the Autodesk BIM 360 Glue mobile app to view and explore multi-disciplinary models anytime and anywhere.
System requirements for Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2014 • Windows® 8 (64-bit) or Windows® 7 (32 or 64-bit) Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate edition (recommended) (Service Pack 1) • Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ processor 3.0 GHz (or higher) with SSE2 technology • 512 MB RAM (2 GB or greater recommended) • 10 GB free disk space for installation • Direct3D 9® and OpenGL® capable graphics card with Shader Model 2 (minimum) • 1,280 x 800 VGA display with true color (1,920 x 1,080 monitor and 32-bit video display adapter recommended) • Microsoft Mouse-compliant pointing device • Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 or later web browser