Experience a more modern, flexible pipeline with an array of creative toolsets for 3D animation and character animation.
Benefits of Autodesk Subscription and Autodesk 360
Buy an Autodesk® Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2014 software license online with Autodesk® Subscription and gain a powerful advantage with Autodesk® Advanced Support and Autodesk® 360 cloud benefits and a variety of other features to help you get the most out of your Autodesk software.
For an annual fee, Subscription customers get convenient access to:* • Autodesk 360 cloud benefits—Increase mobility, improve collaboration, and optimize designs with 25GB of cloud-based storage space per seat on Subscription, along with cloud-based services that complement your software. • Software upgrades—Stay current with the latest product releases. • Flexible licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations. • Technical support— Resolve issues and get back to work with one- to-one phone support and remote desktop assistance during local business hours by senior Autodesk specialists in a number of local languages.
*The availability of Subscription benefits varies by language and region and may change over time.
Maximize productivity and create higher quality 3D characters, environments, and animations with comprehensive toolsets that help you tackle projects more efficiency. Autodesk® Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate helps you to:
• Model geometry procedurally using the powerful, flexible Interactive Creative Environment (ICE) in Autodesk® Softimage® software, which helps you create and manage high levels of detail more easily.
• Create procedural effects such as crowd simulations without scripting using ICE Softimage.
• Rig and animate human facial setups more efficiently with Autodesk® Face Robot® functionality in Softimage.
• Present concept art and new ideas for characters, props, and environments using Autodesk® SketchBook® Designer software.
• Experience a more cohesive, efficient pipeline solution with streamlined data transfer workflows and tight integration between 3D suite offerings through Autodesk® FBX® asset exchange technology.
• Access specialized tools for motion capture acquisition, refinement, and retargeting to help you use and reuse motion captured data more efficiently with Autodesk® MotionBuilder® software. Use the real-time 3D engine and dedicated toolsets for character rigging, nonlinear animation editing, and on-set acquisition to help increase the projects you can tackle to include Virtual Production, previsualization, and performance animation.
• Help increase efficiency with more consistent interfaces that offer unified hotkeys for viewport navigation and certain other tasks, as well as familiar F-Curve editors between applications.
• Create more near realistic rigid and soft body dynamics, hair, fur, cloth, fluids, and particle simulations with Autodesk® Maya® or Autodesk® 3ds Max® software.
• Automatically center joints in a mesh with the new Snap to Projected Center snapping mode in Maya. Create symmetric joint chains with new Joint Tool options.
• Mark up animation directly within the 3D scene with the new Grease Pencil, an intuitive animation tool in Maya that directors, clients and others can easily use to record notes and mark up performances.
• Quickly and easily diagnose and fix broken file paths with a new File Path Editor in Maya.
• Create moving or idle crowds with the new Populate Crowd feature in 3ds Max that offers high-level control of believable human motion.
• Experience better interactive and playback performance for complex scenes, CAD data, and deforming meshes with improved viewport performance in 3ds Max.
• Create and edit higher-quality assets with new support for Microsoft® DirectX® 11 software shaders and a new API that exposes DirectX 11 capabilities in 3ds Max with HLSL (High Level Shading Language) support.
• Create more sophisticated, near realistic, and customized physical simulations in less time using the new augmented Particle Flow feature set in 3ds Max.
• Place a CG element into the context of a still-frame photographic background using the new 3ds Max Perspective Match tool that closely matches the camera view of a scene to the perspective of a photo background interactively.
• Load vector graphics as texture maps and render them at dynamic resolutions in 3ds Max. New Vector Map support lets you zoom in while preserving image clarity.
• Experience more control with new 3ds Max capabilities that allow you to pan and zoom the viewport as though it were a 2D image, without affecting the actual camera position.
• Animate more near realistic character reactions to external forces with real-time ragdoll simulations in MotionBuilder.
• Create highly detailed organic models using the intuitive sculpting, texturing, and painting toolsets of Autodesk® Mudbox® sculpting software.
• Model using extensive polygonal, subdivision surface, and NURBS toolsets within Maya or 3ds Max modeling software to help create assets in less time.
Autodesk ® Entertainment Creation Suites 2014 are supported on the following 64-bit operating systems: • Microsoft® Windows® 7 and Windows® 8 Professional operating system
Autodesk recommends the latest version of the following web browsers for access to online supplemental content: • Microsoft® Internet Explorer® web browser • Apple® Safari® web browser • Mozilla® Firefox® web browser
At a minimum, Entertainment Creation Suites 2014 software requires a system with the following 64-bit hardware: • 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor • 8GB of RAM (or more recommended) • Free disk space for install: - Entertainment Creation Suites Standard requires 14GB free disk space - Entertainment Creation Suites Premium requires 15GB free disk space - Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate requires 17GB free disk space - Entertainment Creation Suites for Education requires 17GB free disk space • Three-button mouse
Note: Select products within the suites may also be available on Apple® Mac OS® X and Linux operating systems. Refer to the individual product’s Recommended Minimum System Requirements for more details.
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).
Autodesk is a registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.