Power your creative process and improve efficiency from concept to development with a range of advanced sketching, modeling, surfacing, and visualization tools specially tailored for technical surfacing and class-A surfacing modeling.
Benefits of Autodesk Subscription and Autodesk 360
Purchase Autodesk® Subscription with your Autodesk® Alias® Design software to get convenient access to the following benefits*: • The Latest Software—Stay current with the latest releases and product enhancements. • Flexible Licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations. • Advanced Technical Support—Resolve issues and get back to work with one-to-one phone support from Autodesk specialists.
*All Subscription benefits may not be available for all products in all languages and/or geographies.
Improve productivity and exercise more creative control with new features that help streamline workflows and enhance design capabilities. Autodesk Alias Design 2014 industrial design software allows you to:
• Save time when modeling objects with repetitive elements like grills, speakers, wheels, and more with a new array tool that creates an array of objects (linearly or radially) from duplicates of an original set.
• Increase efficiency by eliminating repetitive design tasks like spacing and copying objects with new a path array tool that duplicates objects and places them at equal distances along one or more curves, producing a “stitching pattern” effect.
• Enjoy a more intuitive interface with new enhancements to preferences and workspaces that help with organization of windows, settings for tool and marking shelves, and more.
System requirements for Autodesk Alias Design 2014: • Windows® 8 x64, Windows 7 x32 and x64, or Apple® Mac OS® X 10.7.x or 10.8 operating system • 2 GHz Intel® or equivalent AMD Opteron™ processor • 2 GB RAM minimum memory (4 GB or more highly recommended)
• Disk space requirements: 4 GB free hard disk space
• Supported NVIDIA® or ATI graphics card with a minimum of 256 MB dedicated texture memory* • Wacom® graphics tablet for sketching • .NET 4.0 framework • DVD-ROM drive • Three-button mouse