Special OfferSave $199 by mail-in rebate on a new full commercial License of Autodesk® 3ds Max®, Autodesk Maya® or a Autodesk® Entertainment Creation Suite software if you purchased a 90-day fixed term license of Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2013 software
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Very Good (/5)
Autodesk Store Awards
Create higher-quality 3D animation and improve workflows with new tools for crowd generation, particle animation, and perspective matching, as well as support for Microsoft® DirectX 11® shaders.
Benefits of Autodesk Subscription and Autodesk 360
Purchase Autodesk® Subscription with your Autodesk® 3ds Max® software to get convenient access to the following benefits*:
• The Latest Software—Stay current with the latest releases and product enhancements. • Flexible Licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations. • Basic Technical Support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from Autodesk support specialists.
*All Subscription benefits may not be available for all products in all languages and/or geographies.
Produce higher quality animations more easily and efficiently with new tools designed to help improve 3D rendering times, physical simulations, human motion in crowds, and viewport performance. New features in Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 3D rendering and animation software help you to:
Create moving or idle crowds with the new Populate Crowd feature that offers high-level control of believable human motion.
Experience better interactive and playback performance for complex scenes, CAD data, and deforming meshes with improved viewport performance: new adaptive degradation techniques, improved texture memory management, and the addition of parallelized modifier computations.
Create and edit higher-quality assets with new support for Microsoft® DirectX® 11 software shaders and a new API that exposes DirectX 11 capabilities in 3ds Max with HLSL (High Level Shading Language) support.
Create more sophisticated, near realistic, and customized physical simulations in less time with an augmented Particle Flow feature set that helps you:
• Create customized Particle Flow tools from different combinations of up to 25 different suboperators with the new Advanced Data Manipulation toolset.
• Simulate natural and man-made forces, create and break bonds between particles, and collide particles with the new mParticles module for the MassFX simulation system.
• Iterate faster with two new Cache operators: Cache Disks offers the ability to pre-calculate and store Particle Flow simulations as separate files on disk, while Chache Selective helps you to cache only certain types of data.
• Enjoy access to a set of Particle Flow “Freebies” from Orbaz Technologies now included by default: Camera Culling Operator, Camera IMBlur Operator, Copy Out Test, Display Script Operator, Stop Operator, and Stop Gradually Test.
Composite more quickly and effectively with a new Perspective Match tool that matches the camera view of a scene to the perspective of a photo background interactively.
Load vector graphics as texture maps and render them at dynamic resolutions. New Vector Map support lets you zoom in while preserving image clarity.
Experience more control with new capabilities that allow you to pan and zoom the viewport as though it were a 2D image, without affecting the actual camera position.
For Inventor Professional 2014 Windows users
For general part and assembly design (typically fewer than 1,000 parts):
• Windows® 7 (32-bit minimum, 64-bit recommended), Windows® 8 64-bit, or Windows XP® Professional 32-bit1 operating system • Intel® Pentium® 4, AMD Athlon™ 64 with SSE2 technology, 3 GHz or greater, or AMD dual-core processor with SSE2, 2 GHz or greater recommended, or Intel® Xeon® E3 or Core i7 or equivalent with SSE2, 3.0 GHz or greater • 4 GB RAM minimum for less than 500 part assemblies (8 GB recommended)2 • 15 GB free disk space for installation • 1,280 x 1,024 or higher screen resolution • Microsoft® Direct3D 9® or compatible graphics card (Microsoft® Direct3D 11® or higher recommended) • Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6 or later (.NET Framework Version 4.5 web browser) • Microsoft® Excel® 2003 or later software for iFeatures, iParts, iAssemblies, thread customization, and spreadsheet-driven designs • Adobe® Flash® Player 10 • Internet connection for web downloads and Subscription Aware access • Microsoft-compliant mouse or pointing device • DVD-ROM drive3
For complex models, complex mold assemblies, and large assemblies (typically more than 1,000 Parts):
• 64-bit Windows 7 or Windows 81 • Xeon E3 or Core i7 or equivalent, 3.3 GHz or greater • 16 GB RAM or greater2 • 15 GB free disk space for installation • 1,280 x 1,024 or higher screen resolution • Direct3D 9 or compatible graphics card (Direct3D 11 or higher recommended) • Internet Explorer 6 or later (.NET Framework Version 4.5 web browser) • Excel 2003 or later for iFeatures, iParts, iAssemblies, thread customization, and spreadsheet-driven designs • Flash Player 10 • Internet connection for web downloads and Subscription Aware access • Microsoft-compliant mouse or pointing device • DVD-ROM drive3
For Inventor Professional 2014 Mac® users
On Boot Camp®:
You can install Autodesk Inventor Professional software on a Mac computer on a Windows partition. The system must use Apple Boot Camp to manage a dual OS configuration and meet the minimum system requirements.
• Mac OS® X 10.6 (10.8 or higher recommended) • Boot Camp v2.0 or higher • Windows 7 64-bit • Intel® Core 2® Duo or greater processor with SSE2 technology, 3.0 GHz or greater • 8 GB RAM or greater • 64 GB free disk space on Windows OS partition (250 GB recommended)
Mac Virtualization on Parallels Desktop:
• Mac OS X 10.6 (10.8 or higher recommended) • Parallels Desktop 8.0 or higher • 64-bit Windows 7 or Windows 8 • Core 2 Duo or greater with SSE2 technology, 3.0 GHz or greater • 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended) • 500 GB free disk space or greater
1. Autodesk Inventor 2014 software is provided both as 32-bit application and as 64-bit application for installation and use on the corresponding operating system only. Windows XP Professional 32-bit is not recommended for Inventor. English versions of Inventor will run on any language operating system. Other language versions of these applications will run on operating systems of that same language. Inventor and Autodesk® Vault® software must both be the same language on a given computer.
2. Autodesk recommends settings which allow Windows to manage virtual memory as needed. There should always be at least twice as much free hard disk space as system memory (RAM). Recommended minimum RAM for using Inventor Tooling is 3 GB.
3. Inventor 2014 is available only on DVD media (or electronic download in some situations). A DVD-ROM drive is not required if installing via electronic download.