Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Move to 3D mechanical CAD at your own pace with a powerful software suite at a great value.
Benefits of Autodesk Subscription and Autodesk 360
Purchase Autodesk® Subscription with your Autodesk® Inventor LT™ Suite software to get convenient access to the following benefits*:
• The Latest Software—Stay current with the latest releases and product enhancements.
• Flexible Licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations.
• Basic Technical Support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from Autodesk support specialists.
*All Subscription benefits may not be available for all products in all languages and/or geographies.
Improve the transition from 2D drafting to 3D mechanical CAD design and begin participating in Digital Prototyping workflows with this practical and affordable software suite. AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite helps you:
• Access the 3D mechanical CAD tools of Inventor LT and the 2D drafting tools of AutoCAD LT, all in a single cost-effective suite.
• Reuse your AutoCAD LT 2D data in Inventor LT to start designing in 3D. Interoperability helps you maintain productivity as you move to 3D
• Design, visualize and verify even complex mechanical parts in 3D with more efficiency using part-level parametric modeling tools.
• Generate near-photorealistic renderings of 3D part models to communicate design intent to customers and other reviewers, helping to reduce rework and cycle times.
• Share 3D part designs and update production DWG™ drawings more quickly and easily using common file formats to help streamline communication. Production-ready drawings automatically update as projects progress and whenever the 3D part model changes.
Help improve communication when you work with third-party 3D CAD data to help improve communication. Import and export 3D part models in common file formats without relying on file translation software.
System requirements for Autodesk® Inventor LT™ 2014 and Autodesk® Inventor LT™ Suite 2014.
Make sure that you are installing the appropriate version of Inventor LT for your operating system. Inventor LT provides separate installers for 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. Note that a 64-bit version of Inventor LT cannot be installed on a 32-bit system, and vice versa.
For Inventor LT 2014 and Inventor LT Suite 2014 on Windows • Windows® 8 or Windows® 7 64-bit operating system recommended (Windows® 32-bit (1, 2) and Windows XP® 32-bit Professional edition operating systems are supported) • Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ 64 processor, 3 GHz or faster, or Intel or AMD dual-core processor, 2 GHz or faster (Intel® Xeon® E3 or Core i7 or equivalent, 3 GHz or greater recommended) • 2 GB RAM minimum (4 GB recommended) • Microsoft® Direct3D 9® capable graphics card (5) (Direct3D 10® capable graphics card or higher(5) recommended) • 1,280 x 1,024 or higher screen resolution • Adobe® Flash® Player 10 (7) • Microsoft® Mouse-compliant pointing device • Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.x through 8 web browser • Microsoft® Excel 2003 through 2010 software for iFeatures, iParts, iAssemblies, thread customization, and spreadsheet-driven designs • Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 (9) • DVD-ROM drive • Internet connection for web downloads and Subscription Aware access
For Inventor LT 2014 and Inventor LT Suite 2014 on Mac You can install Inventor LT Professional software on a Mac® computer on a Windows partition. The system must use Apple Boot Camp® to manage a dual OS configuration and meet the minimum system requirements.
• Mac OS® X 10.6x (Mac OS X 10.8x recommended) or Windows 7 64-bit operating system • Boot Camp V 2.0 or higher • Intel® Core™2 Duo or greater, 3.0 GHz or higher processor • 8 GB RAM minimum • 64 GB disk space on Windows OS partition (250 GB disk space or greater recommended) • 1,024 x 768 VGA display with 4 MB VRAM (32 MB recommended) [monitor]
Mac Virtualization on Parallels Desktop Autodesk Inventor Professional can be used on the Mac via Parallels Desktop for Mac without having to boot directly into the Windows OS, so it is easy to switch between platforms. The system must meet the following requirements:
• Mac OS X 10.6x (Mac OS X 10.8.x recommended) • Parallels Desktop 8.0 or higher • Intel® Core 2 Duo or greater processor, 3.0 GHz or higher • Windows 8 64-bit or Windows 7 64-bit processor • 8 GB RAM or greater (16 GB RAM recommended) • 5 GB disk space
FOOTNOTES • Inventor LT 2014 software is provided both as 32-bit application and as 64-bit application for installation and use on the corresponding operating system only. • English versions of Inventor LT will run on any language operating system. Other language versions of Inventor LT will run on operating systems of that same language. • Inventor LT 2014 is optimized to take advantage of the SSE2 extended instruction sets supported on Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64, and AMD Opteron processors. Inventor LT 2013 will not install on computers that do not support SSE2. Several utilities are available on the Internet that report CPUID including supported instructions sets. • Autodesk recommends settings which allow Microsoft Windows to manage virtual memory as needed. There should always be at least twice as much free hard disk space as system memory (RAM). • Please refer to the Autodesk published graphics card information. • Inventor LT 2014 is available only on DVD (or electronic download in some situations). DVD-ROM drive is not required if installing using software download methods. • Autodesk® Inventor® 2014 software application is provided both as 32-bit applications and as 64-bit applications for installation and use on the corresponding operating system only. Autodesk® Vault Explorer 2014 is a 32-bit application for installation and use on either a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. • Windows XP Professional 32-bit is not recommended for Inventor LT. • Provided by the Autodesk product installer.