|Shipping:||1. Sale for global. Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)|
|2. Download Insurance Service ($9.75)|
|3. Add a Backup CD ($9.95)|
2 - 4
5 - 9
10 - 19
20 - 39
|Get It Now|
|Standard||Get It Now|
|Professional||Get It Now|
Do you ever need to do any of the following:
• Create animations straight from your favorite programs (paint applications, vector draw programs, and even Excel, Powerpoint and other Office tools)
• Put still images together into an animation
• Create exciting, dynamic animations from scratch
• Add sound to your animations
• Convert your files from one audio/animation/video/image format to another
• Change size, resolution, speed, etc. of your sound files, animations, videos and images in one go
• Capture anything you see on screen
• Extract images, cursors and icons from programs and dll's
• Optimize your images and animations for the web
• Extract individual frames from your animations
• Create musical slide shows
• Capture from TWAIN-compatible devices such as scanners and digital cameras, retouch them to make them perfect and animate them
• Create web roll-over buttons, web image maps, backgrounds and other elements
• Edit your images, and make them more interesting with special effects
• Create roll-over images for the web
• View full screen your images in many different formats in multiple folders
• Create animations on-the-fly
What if I tell you that you can do all this - and much more - with Animator Professional?
Normally you would have to spend lots of money on a number of programs that would allow you to do all you need, and spend weeks going through documentation and help files to get to terms with different and often difficult-to-learn user interfaces.
You do not have to - that's why Animator was made.
Have you already invested in Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop, or another paint program? You do not even have to leave your favorite paint tool to create animations, when you use one of Animator's capture options (Smart Paste). I will tell you more about it a little later...
If you, like me, have used hundreds of programs, you must have heard it before: "easy-to-use", "intuitive" is what others claim too, and it is only natural to be skeptical. I can prove it to you, though, by telling you exactly what "easy-to-use" means in this case:
• As you can see from testimonials, Animator is exceptionally easy to use: you'll have it up and running in no time.
• You will not be dragged through countless option screens: everything is logically grouped together.
• You do not need to guess: real-time preview is available.
• You can perform multiple operations on multiple files with a single command: it does not get simpler than that.
• You will not be left in the dark: even Animator's menus and dialogs follow step-by-step approach.
• You can use the Animator straight away: there is no steep learning curve to master.
Easily control all aspects of generating animations
Are you unsure of how smooth your animations will be? You are in full control, you control frame and repetition rates, color depth, compression, and all the other aspects of generating animations/videos:
• Add more images to the animation, or edit or delete the existing ones
• Sort the selected frames
• Reverse the order of selected frames
• Add your logo automatically to all the frames
• Easily edit individual frames
• Insert entire animations in-between frames
Works on Windows 98 / Me / NT3 / NT4 / 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Windows 7