|Shipping:||1. Sale for global. Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)|
|2. Download Insurance Service ($9.75)|
|3. Add a Backup CD ($9.95)|
Can there be anything more enjoyable than fingering marble balls in a shade of a lofty pagoda? Only one thing - arranging ball combinations in this exciting puzzle game. Play with vivid many-colored balls, make them roll and slide along stone plates to come into a color-matching combo. Free your mind and let Asian wisdom excite you!
• Colorful balls live in the real world - they roll, they fall, they bump and come into heaps.
• Forces of nature such as gravity and wind makes balls even more live and your game even more gripping.
• Lots of bonus balls to help you achieve your task.
• Three game modes to test your skills: arrange hugest combos in Strategy mode, compete with time in Arcade mode, puzzle over making figures in Puzzle mode.
• Relaxing oriental music will guide you through the game's world.
• Player-friendly interface to change game options, store game progress for each player and more.
• Detailed hall of fame for all game modes.
• Ability to post your results to Asianata Worldwide Halls of Fame - Strategy, Arcade and Puzzle.
Win98/ME/2000/XP, PII 500 Mhz Processor, 128 Mb RAM, 3D Video Card 16 Mb, DirectX 8.1