|Shipping:||1. Sale for global. Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)|
|2. Download Insurance Service ($9.75)|
|3. Add a Backup CD ($9.95)|
Your patrol cruiser received mayday signal from a research base on a suburban planet "Rydon 7". The dropship directed to investigate the situation was hit and damaged, and you are the only survivor. Do you dare to go out of the ship and see what's outside?
• Hot action all across the planet: forests and wastelands, deep canyons and lava fields, abandoned research facilities and ancient temples, day and night.
• 10 powerful weapons ranging from Shotgun to Sonic Cannon.
• 6 secondary weapons and devices such as Spider mines or player-mounted Sentry machinegun.
• User-controlled vehicles and lots of special abilities.
• Player skills may be advanced through experience points earned when killing enemies.
• Three game modes to enrich your playing experience: go through the Campaign mode to discover the source of disaster, complete the whole Firing Range training cycle, test your skills in Survival mode.
• Player-friendly interface to change game options, store player progress data and more.
• Blood may be turned off.
• Detailed Top Players List for all game modes.
• Ability to post your score to After The End Worldwide Halls of Fame - Campaign, Firing range and Survival.
800 Mhz Processor, 256 Mb RAM, Video Card 32 Mb, DirectX 8.1 or higher