Limited The discounts maybe time limited. Don't miss it out! Promo Info Volume DiscountWe offer volume discount prices for Wing FTP Server for Linux. Save up to 40% off by purchasing multiple license, as shown below:
Note: Once at the shopping cart web page, please fill the number into the quantity blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Excellent (/5)
Wing FTP Server is a highly functional, easy-to-use and secure FTP Server solution that can be used in Windows, Linux, Mac OSX and Solaris. It supports a number of file transfer protocols, including FTP, HTTP, FTPS, HTTPS and SFTP, giving your end-users flexibility in how they connect to the server. And it provides admins with a web based interface to administer the server from anywhere. You can also monitor server performance and online sessions and even receive email notifications about various events taking place on the server.
• Cross Platform You can run the server on Windows, Linux, Mac OSX and Solaris.
• Multiple Protocols Supports FTP, FTPS(FTP with SSL), HTTP, HTTPS, and SFTP(FTP with SSH).
• FIPS 140-2 Uses OpenSSL FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic module (certificate #1051).
• Remote Web Based Administration Administrate your file server anytime, anywhere.
• Web Based Client Access your files anytime, anywhere.
• Multiple Domains You can run multiple virtual servers on the same IP address.
• Task Scheduler Uses the Lua scripting tasks to appoint an action at a specified time.
• Programmable Event Manager Executes Lua Scripts, sends out emails and implements third-party software.
• Multiple Authentication Types XML files, ODBC database, Mysql database, LDAP and Windows Authentication (NTLM or Active Directory).
• Application Programming Interface Provides a set of APIs that can be called in Lua Scripts.
• Virtual Directories Allows you to map virtual directories to physical directories, and you can also use UNC path or mapped drives for virtual directories.
• Real-Time Information Enables you to monitor your FTP server in real-time. You can monitor each user connected to your server and gather detailed information about them.
• Ratio, disk quota system Every user can be assigned individual disk quota, ratio and bandwidth.
• Multiple Languages Now supports 13 languages - English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, Español, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 日本語, Türkçe, Český, Română.
The Web Client contains basic functions similar to Windows Explorer and brings the following major features:
Support for iPhone/Android - This feature aims to help iPhone or Android users to enjoy easy and convenient access to files anywhere. Multiple Files Upload/Download - You can upload or download multiple files at the same time. Thumbnail View Mode - With this you can see small images representing the contents of any file without having to download the entire file. Web Link Download - Share your files with direct web links, you can also set the limit number of download and expiration date. Zip/Unzip Files - Zip or unzip files(folders) on the server, save your download/upload time.